ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
so what carries over in NG+? just the skills or upgrades/money too?
Just the skill that you obtained before. I found no real point in doing the NG+ as just save on the last day and load up again to go through all the 3 or 4 heroines that you can spend the last day with to complete the story. Doing this will also unlock the achievement for each of them.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Good news for those who liked the game of this author. They're making a new game in the Netori genre, and judging by the screenshots, this time it will be in a massage parlor setting.

Link on announcement page:
Yeah awaiting for it as well. This their first game and hopefully the new one will be better as it will continue the story of the protagonist and also the mother and sister of one of the heroines in this game. So far from what I read should be 4 heroines doable and 3 more to be seen as the information doesn't really tell much currently.

Reactions: SharkVampire
Jan 6, 2021
I have a few questions
Q1) How do you find Gold bar ? ( I have to increase strength to 15 but its taking too much time , need to find this item)
Q2) What's the 4th place where you add hidden wireless cam ?
Q3) Monster river girl runs away... how to interact with that?

Last edited:

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I have a few questions
Q1) How do you find Gold bar ? ( I have to increase strength to 15 but its taking too much time , need to find this item)
Q2) There isn't
Q3) keep interacting with her

Reactions: noobmaster69lol
Sep 23, 2021
I have a few questions
Q1) something found while digging
Q2&3) what M24985 said

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I have a few questions
Q1) Like others said before, during the digging but you will need to reach 3rd area before you can find it in a chest.
Q2) There isn't like others said before.
Q3) She will runaway I remember 2 times and then you start interacting with her. After that is quite simple as what to do is already told to you by the game as well.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
To what? This game or the upcoming one?
Check the Ci-en blog. He gave us an update about the new game, including some new types of mechanics, what I think is an unfinished H-scene, since I think the more detailed and well drawn right portion of the scene will be also animated.

What leaves me a bit disappointed, although it was to be expected is that the creator notices there's still a lot of work to do, meaning he can't exactly give a release date or might have to delay a bit(at least, according to translation I used).

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Check the Ci-en blog. He gave us an update about the new game, including some new types of mechanics, what I think is an unfinished H-scene, since I think the more detailed and well drawn right portion of the scene will be also animated.

What leaves me a bit disappointed, although it was to be expected is that the creator notices there's still a lot of work to do, meaning he can't exactly give a release date or might have to delay a bit(at least, according to translation I used).
Well they are working hard on it. The new game title had been announced, 情欲の古式マッサージ店.

It definitely looks much better than the first game.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Anyone can tell whats the difference bw 1.9 and 1.9.3?
I don't know about 1.9 but 1.9.3 have the update info on their site.

1) 英語バージョンのUIがはみ出る問題を修正。
2) 釣りや採掘等の成就システムの一部データを適正な値に修正。
3) 一部のシステムエラーにより達成できない成就を正常に表示できるように修正、もし莉花撃退の成就なら、力と技の訓練がMAXに到達の成就など。
4) 一部の誤字脱字問題を修正

1)
English version's UI protruding issue fixed.
2) Part of Fishing and mining achievement system's data had been corrected
3) Part of system error that won't display achievement had been corrected so it will display. Like example Rika defeat achievement, Strength and skill training reaching maximum achievement and ETC.
4) Fixed some wording mistakes.

I wonder did they cinema sex achievement gotten fixed with this... That was the only achievement I wasn't able to unlock...

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Well they are working hard on it. The new game title had been announced, 情欲の古式マッサージ店.

It definitely looks much better than the first game.
Yes! Like I said, I wanted to be released early february, for my personal reasons, but I expected that this would happen. And it's for a good reason

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Why gaining streght and skill is waaay to grindy? hitting brick bars x 10 to get a quarter of a level to level 12 is dumb wtf
Edit: Everything feels so grindy i don't know why

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes