Aug 27, 2023
I dont want to be that guy but since this game and the new game is done by a solo dev we will have to wait quite a bit for a future Eng translation. I hope the new game wasnt delayed....
I don't know about English translation. The opening scene of the trailer is English translated. But the rest of the gameplay video is not. So the Dev is clearly aware that he has an English speaking audience.

I am hoping that the game is already translated to English but we aren't seeing that in the gameplay videos a lot because it's an early build. Or maybe he only wants to show the Japanese build for now like how western games only show English build in trailers but always launch with other languages.

This theory of mine is further partially evidenced by the fact that the opening of the game also had traditional Chinese alongside English. The Dev himself is Chinese from what I recall but the rest of the gameplay video is primarily Japanese. That shows that the trailers are for a Japanese audience and that he does have his other audiences in mind.

The question of course is will it be in other languages at launch or not?

Jason Chadwick

Oct 1, 2018
I don't know about English translation. The opening scene of the trailer is English translated. But the rest of the gameplay video is not. So the Dev is clearly aware that he has an English speaking audience.

I am hoping that the game is already translated to English but we aren't seeing that in the gameplay videos a lot because it's an early build. Or maybe he only wants to show the Japanese build for now like how western games only show English build in trailers but always launch with other languages.

This theory of mine is further partially evidenced by the fact that the opening of the game also had traditional Chinese alongside English. The Dev himself is Chinese from what I recall but the rest of the gameplay video is primarily Japanese. That shows that the trailers are for a Japanese audience and that he does have his other audiences in mind.

The question of course is will it be in other languages at launch or not?
Talking about the new game does anyone know when it will be released?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020

It says middle february, so... soon?
I think it's better seeing the ci-en blog of the dev. He posted recently that the game still had a lot of work to be done and that it was difficult defining a release date and that there could be possibility of postponing it. This was posted in December, 2023.

Now, three days ago, he posted again that it was scheduled to be released mid-february like it says in your link, although he implied he may be a bit exhausted.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I think it's better seeing the ci-en blog of the dev. He posted recently that the game still had a lot of work to be done and that it was difficult defining a release date and that there could be possibility of postponing it. This was posted in December, 2023.

Now, three days ago, he posted again that it was scheduled to be released mid-february like it says in your link, although he implied he may be a bit exhausted.
The difference is that to read blog, you need to know the language, and it's hard to navigate jp blogs, if you don't know japanese, even if you use soft to translate it.
While dl-site atleast have english interface, and destimated date of release stated clearly without need for you to actually read through life struggles of the developer :D

But yes, blog have much more information, and if you want "advance" tier of information - it's way to go. But from my perspective - anyone who can use blog would already knows how to find it.

Aug 27, 2023
The difference is that to read blog, you need to know the language, and it's hard to navigate jp blogs, if you don't know japanese, even if you use soft to translate it.
While dl-site atleast have english interface, and destimated date of release stated clearly without need for you to actually read through life struggles of the developer :D

But yes, blog have much more information, and if you want "advance" tier of information - it's way to go. But from my perspective - anyone who can use blog would already knows how to find it.
Look at my last few comments. You can find link directly to his posts and use machine translation. Somebody even translated what was said a few pages back.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022

Yeah I agree with that. Actually it's a first time I am ever interested in a work enough to follow the blog. I wonder will there be a new thread here for that game or will it continue from here.

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
Dlsite says mid-Feb. Developer says mid-Feb. It is most likely is coming out mid-Feb friends. I was shocked though to see the quick release after the first game, about roughly half a year. I hope they optimized it better.

Reactions: b0ss

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
1707405486674.png

I really like the (probably new) banner on the main page of the author over at Ci-en. Comprising both their 1st and up coming work. The art is also pretty well done.

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes