Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
you have to go to their house while they are at the dojo, there are 2 at mayuko's house and another at ayano's, the last one I still haven't found :unsure:
For the last one, I suppose you have to unlock the 3rd girl (the cashier from daytime convenience store). Haven't unlocked her yet, so I don't know any better.

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
the Fan v1.7.1 mega download keeps failing, "failed write error" and then says file no longer exists

for the inevitable "yuou dont have enough hd space" comment im going to get, i have 227 gigs available on my ssd and 3.6tb available on the hd which i also tried downloading to

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Full save for anyone interested.

No idea how to turn the boyfriend/husband into cucks and I'm pretty sure it's not even implemented.

Reactions: Issram

FireSword___

Oct 3, 2020

No idea how to turn the boyfriend/husband into cucks and I'm pretty sure it's not even implemented.
once you see them depressed, fuck the girls in the bathroom. i think the depressed state gets triggered when you complete their cinema scenes

jailman

Feb 11, 2018

once you see them depressed, fuck the girls in the bathroom. i think the depressed state gets triggered when you complete their cinema scenes
You get them depressed by selling the sex tapes at the black market. One of the nights, the black market peddler will tell you that the guy(s) bought all your collection.

Vextrom

Mar 2, 2018
1. The boyfriend/husband gets depressed after selling the sex videos in the black market.
2. Fuck the girls in any room in the dojo, after a while the boyfriend/husband will listen through the wall and masturbate. (might have to turn off the zoom to see them)
3. Not sure if you have to repeat #2 more than once or if doing it a single time is enough to unlock the night sex scenes (go to the houses around 1AM onwards and click the wife/fiance while they're sleeping).

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
1. The boyfriend/husband gets depressed after selling the sex videos in the black market.
2. Fuck the girls in any room in the dojo, after a while the boyfriend/husband will listen through the wall and masturbate. (might have to turn off the zoom to see them)
3. Not sure if you have to repeat #2 more than once or if doing it a single time is enough to unlock the night sex scenes (go to the houses around 1AM onwards and click the wife/fiance while they're sleeping).
At night, when you fuck the wife in her bed or in the living room, the husband wakes up and masturbate, too. I haven't seen the same thing with bf/fiancée (currently at lv.5 lewdness/lv.5 fav).
I think I miss at least one more scenes : fiancée at the movie theater and any other scene with cashier.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
the Fan v1.7.1 mega download keeps failing, "failed write error" and then says file no longer exists

for the inevitable "yuou dont have enough hd space" comment im going to get, i have 227 gigs available on my ssd and 3.6tb available on the hd which i also tried downloading to
Downloaded from Gofile, no problems on my potato laptop...

Can someone pass a save with a lot of money?
There's a save on day 1 on page 2 with max money and max fish points. It will let you play the game without worrying about that.

1.8 version won't open for me, it opens a BepInEx window and then does not open the game, it just writes some "WarningPrincessDumper:" stuff
Don't play 1.8, it's only a small bugfix and the MTL is really awful and almost unplayable.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes