harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Ah i remember trying to use auto translate for the game , couldnt make it work. was expecting to wait for a long time. Thanks for the work

Rapirel

Dec 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the full gallery? I downloaded the full save, but it does not unlock the scenes in the gallery, but it takes a long time to find each scene myself

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
C'mon guys how did you forget about the loli tag, our fragile little loli deserves her share of love:Kappa:

Royei

Nov 13, 2020
Maybe I missed it if someone has the same issue, but when I start the 1.7 version, once the part where I assume you are supposed to walk into the dojo starts, the camera flys off off to the bottom right and into a blank black screen and I am unable to do anything. Any way to fix this?

EDIT : Also downloaded the 1.8 version, same issue, when I click on something the camera zooms away.

Last edited:

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
I entered the bathroom when the woman was masturbating and now i can't get out or do anything :c

Red394

Jun 17, 2021
Yo why doesn't the player get paid for the lessons in my game?
Or who do I talk to getting paid?

Raziella

Jan 27, 2022
Thanks Finally a translated one, Ive played this a few days ago with japan language and I cleared the game but cant get full pleasure from it.

Btw, Anyone know how to get the convinience store waifu route ? Last time I can only do thing with her in Cinema, I think I miss something

Last edited:

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
OK, so...
Don't play 1.8, 1.7.1 translation is far better. And at least, text stays where it's supposed to, you can read it.
Don't use the mechanical arm, it's a fixed but reduced lewdness increase.
If you wanna have a chance against muscle-chan... you gotta train, or she'll crush you.
Nice netori game overall, too bad there's no uncensor patch.
Her comments when you beat her are great fun though. You gotta try your best for that alone, let alone the xp bonus. The money's not even relevant by the time you get good enough to handle her.

EDIT:

You go fishing, every time you catch a fish while the man is there, you automatically trade them for fishing points, the residential house key is the most expensive one, talk to him like any other npc.
Even when he goes to bed, can still fish. Just a reminder that you recover 10 stam per hour of sleep you have in bed. Matters more early game than whenever you get the drills that pierce the heavens(at least until you reach the bottom...ouch).

How do you get rid of the beast? That is quite a bad scene in the game!
The biggest obstacle is clicking REALLY fast. Failing that, get closer to her level before challenging her. At the first fight with her, if you cannot click 20-25x/s, forget it. You also have a short window to get that win. After that, is a difficult attempt to get 2/4 chances in the resulting counterattack, or you lose anyways.

Last edited:

trock230

Oct 9, 2017
How do you unlock the cashier girl? I've seen her talk to her boyfriend about going to the cinema. But he's always there alone when I find him, and she wont speak to me while she's working.
You meet her by talking to her at the convince store during 8am and 3ish (when ever the town map is lit up but ideally the earlier the better. I shot for 8 as thats when she is there and there is no one else to really interact with at this time.). You should then start to see her talking to Sato (guy in karate outfit). Continue to talk to her everyday until she mentions her hobby of going to the movies with Sato after she gets off work. Then at 4:00PM (16:00) you will see them talking out side the Cinema. For me they always see comedies but just incase you should talk to them to see what movies they plan on watching. Then get a ticket for the movie they are watching and complete the mini game before timer ends.

Pink Bar is for Lust: Max this out to complete this event. Can accomplish this by simply touching Yui in different spots.
Blue gauge is detection: Try not to max this out or else Sato will interrupt you and waste time for the event. The louder Yui is the faster this gauge fills up.
Green gauge is for events: Once maxed out you get to choose an event to do with Yui. This seems to only increase when the Blue Gauge is lower than the green gauge. Also you will need to be careful as timer still goes on during event.

Once you max out her lust bar you then get a nice little scene with her. Then go to the construction yard and wait until 2 or 3 in the morning. You will then run into her in a disguise. Repeat that a could of times until you have the option to ask her if she is Yui. She will run away once agian after that. Then you will need to wait until 12AM to 2AM in the morning and if you move the camera to the left you will see a group of people behind the truck. Click on that to get what I believe is her final scene.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes