madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
cheat engine works ok
make sure youre connected to the terminal application. red text
the "fish points", strength, and technique are able to found through decimal numbers
money on the other hand is a hex address that continually changes. way i found was to be in the store, search current money amount, buy a coffee, next scan, buy a coffee, next scan until you find it. you are searching hex numbers and replacing the value with HEX numbers

Reactions: Bakayaro

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Maybe I missed it if someone has the same issue, but when I start the 1.7 version, once the part where I assume you are supposed to walk into the dojo starts, the camera flys off off to the bottom right and into a blank black screen and I am unable to do anything. Any way to fix this?

EDIT : Also downloaded the 1.8 version, same issue, when I click on something the camera zooms away.
aaaand I just got hit with the same bug... I played for an hour, everything was fine. Took a break and when I booted up the game this happened... Fresh start didn't help. I also tried deleting every game related file I could find but nothing...

edit:
So what was causing the issue it seems to be my xbox controller, if you have any other input device other than a single mouse and keyboard, unplug it.

Last edited:

qay123

Mar 17, 2019
where do i istall the last camera (bottom right)? and can anyone give me advice with the cinema minigame ? i always miss a few more seconds

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
where do i istall the last camera (bottom right)? and can anyone give me advice with the cinema minigame ? i always miss a few more seconds
I'd like to know about that camera installation too.

As for the cinema minigame. Get items that increase lust, also keep your db below 40 so that the man falls asleep faster.

Reactions: qay123

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one with a cpu usage problem in this one? Like I can run games like Elden ring on highest setting no problem, but this little shit uses 30% of my cpu and my pc is screeching at me...

Reactions: Commandodroid
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes