Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Somebody can share storage_index.es3 with open all recollections?
there is a gallery mode? where?

Also, anybody got a 100% scene knowledge?
I pretty much got all three girls on full lewdness.
I can go to Mayuko and Ayano during the day and late at night. I have 3 out of apparently 4 cameras up (two in Mayuko's home, one in Ayano's apartment). I made both their partners miserable, as they only sit on the couch at the dojo with the old-school anime "depressed" black waves over their heads.
I have three "specials" for Yui's movie scene and fucked her during the movie. I found her at the construction site at night and she invites me to the group gangbang. She mentioned something about "at 2 am" but she doesn't show up anymore at the construction site at 2.
If it means anything, I have Power at 15 and skill at 16. I have "defeated" that muscle monster twice and don't bother going for a third time to be honest, unless it unlocks some sort of content.
I should be missing one power training object and one skill training object, since the 5th slot at power and the 4th slot at skill is marked with a "?".

I think I am missing something with Ayano at the movies. It's in the screenshots in the main menu explaining the movie minigame.
If there is a 4th camera, I am missing that one.

I started with the save file found here that starts the first day with an obscene amount of money and fish points and I did no additional fishing. I just bought everything possible at each vendor.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Anyone has a save with skill and power at max? Cheatengine is causing my comp to crash at times

Edit: nvm found it ty

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
There's enough content in 1.8 to make it worth playing over the fan translated version?

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
great game, it's a shame you can't use keyboard to play. would've been better than to mash mouse buttons.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
There's enough content in 1.8 to make it worth playing over the fan translated version?
No. Bugfixes and recollection with an horrendous and unplayable MTL vs next to no bug (didn't encounter any), no gallery BUT a playable and understandable game... Which one do you choose ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
im not getting any money after giving judo lessons, am i doing something wrong??
You're not supposed to.
To gain money, work on the construction site, go fish in the mountains and exchage fish points for gold, defeat Muscle-chan or... use the edited save from Day 1 (max money/way too many Fish Points) on page 2

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
You can cheat/edit money/fish/character stats in the game if you use cheat engine
cheating money, is tricky, even with cheat engine.

I found that you can't do it directly. However, you can do it via the treasure excavation mini-game through cheating the amount of "treasure" the MC has dug up, both his share and that of his employer.

You can also do it through using cheat engine to increase the number fish points you have, and then exchange them for money.

Royei

Nov 13, 2020
aaaand I just got hit with the same bug... I played for an hour, everything was fine. Took a break and when I booted up the game this happened... Fresh start didn't help. I also tried deleting every game related file I could find but nothing...

edit:
So what was causing the issue it seems to be my xbox controller, if you have any other input device other than a single mouse and keyboard, unplug it.
Yep, after a while of troubleshooting and messing with like the FPS and other things, I looked down and looked at my xbox controller and was like '....It's cause of you, isn't it?' and lo and behold, it was.

Random_name1

Jul 12, 2022
Go fish 2-3 times.. until u got more than 18+ Fishing Point..

Open CE>Choose the game

Scan the current Fish value u have rn..Click First Scan
go to the game and exchange the 1k gold(18 FP)

After the point got deducted go to your CE.. and change the Value to the current FP u have after u exchange the 1k Gold..
EX: ( 27 FP ( FIrst scan this ) - 18 FP ( exchange ) = 9 FP ( Next Scan this on CE )

It will show you few Address.. if u dk which one .. just change / Raise the value on each address to the amount u want..

The FP value should be at : 2E6CBC3E1C8

View attachment 2831209

After u change the FP value to the amount u want , just keep exchanging it for money/ whatever u want..
you're an actual genius for finding this out. other then this "method" have you found any easier way to get money?

Mitoze

Aug 6, 2018
bought everything got all 3 girls to level 5 and got 2 scenes with the store clerk... there seem to be more but can't figure out what to do, there seems to be a way to "destroy" the relationships of the girls with their partners but can't figure out how and still can't figure out where the 4th camera should be, any clues would be appericiated. (only thing I don't have maxed out are power and skill, is there even a point to get it past what the last book requires ?)

also what I found handy is, the same way you can cheat fish u can also cheat your stamina with cheat engine, just search for the current one, then rest or spend a bit and search again, then u can just lock so u never run out and u can just use the bottom right skip without worrying and not having to actually use food.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes