Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Am I the only one with a cpu usage problem in this one? Like I can run games like Elden ring on highest setting no problem, but this little shit uses 30% of my cpu and my pc is screeching at me...
Windows 10, on a 10+ yr Intel laptop proc (Pentium B980@2.4GHz... Yeah, a potato, I know), I've got no issues...

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Byakuya Dojo, Josuke Higashikata... someone just coughed up all anime references possible, didn't they?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So money and cheat engine don't seem to like each other. But the fishing points you can exchange for money are fine.
So I gave myself 500k fishing points and poured a ton of them into money.

Edit: Did anyone else think of Parasite M when we saw the outline of the muscle monster girl?

• Red Heart
Reactions: omocik

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So money and cheat engine don't seem to like each other. But the fishing points you can exchange for money are fine.
So I gave myself 500k fishing points and poured a ton of them into money.

Edit: Did anyone else think of Parasite M when we saw the outline of the muscle monster girl?
Care to share how you did this?

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone know of what's up with Miura hearing weird noises at night?

Is there actually some special fish you can catch?

kuhakujibril

Apr 12, 2020
Care to share how you did this?

Go fish 2-3 times.. until u got more than 18+ Fishing Point..

Open CE>Choose the game

Scan the current Fish value u have rn..Click First Scan
go to the game and exchange the 1k gold(18 FP)

After the point got deducted go to your CE.. and change the Value to the current FP u have after u exchange the 1k Gold..
EX: ( 27 FP ( FIrst scan this ) - 18 FP ( exchange ) = 9 FP ( Next Scan this on CE )

It will show you few Address.. if u dk which one .. just change / Raise the value on each address to the amount u want..

The FP value should be at : 2E6CBC3E1C8

1691327858577.png

After u change the FP value to the amount u want , just keep exchanging it for money/ whatever u want..

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
It's quite annoying that the money in this game is in Hexadecimal. Only way to cheat the money in this game is using Fishing Point value as stated by kuhakujibril.

Go fish 2-3 times.. until u got more than 18+ Fishing Point..

Open CE>Choose the game

Scan the current Fish value u have rn..Click First Scan
go to the game and exchange the 1k gold(18 FP)

After the point got deducted go to your CE.. and change the Value to the current FP u have after u exchange the 1k Gold..
EX: ( 27 FP ( FIrst scan this ) - 18 FP ( exchange ) = 9 FP ( Next Scan this on CE )

It will show you few Address.. if u dk which one .. just change / Raise the value on each address to the amount u want..

The FP value should be at : 2E6CBC3E1C8

View attachment 2831209

After u change the FP value to the amount u want , just keep exchanging it for money/ whatever u want..

Adding on to cheat on Power/Skill level using CE
E.g.: initial level 7 > search on CE for 7 > level the Power /skill to level 8 > search 8 on CE > level to 9 etc. Keep filtering until you get 2 values.
Change one of the value to 20 > go to character tab to see your power/skill level.
If no changes, changed back the first value and changed the 2nd value to 20 > check character tab

swagdive22

Oct 24, 2018
Exactly as the save below, plus Power and Skill levels at max (20), because self-respect is important and grinding is not a fun mechanic.

Heres a save at the start of the game, nothings been done, just changed money to 9,999,999 and fish points to 500,000
game version is the 1.7.1 one if that matters
Save location is Dojo NTR v1.7.1\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data, just extract the save directly to the folder
no idea if will work or not, let me know

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes