Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
I'll do you one better, here's version 1.9.10 from steam. Aka, the uncensored version!

Mega

Should work fine, I had to replace a couple files with ones from DLsite Ver 1.9.7 in order to get the steam Version to work without steam but I haven't run into issues.
Is this is in english language?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Is there a mod that gives unlimited days? I enjoyed playing it legitimately but I hate how you run out of days. I want an unlimited day mod and just play it all the way through.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
I shall await the android ver. since their previous game had one. Simulator games are best when it's in your pocket. (Larger Sim games can stay in PC)

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Is there a mod that gives unlimited days? I enjoyed playing it legitimately but I hate how you run out of days. I want an unlimited day mod and just play it all the way through.
Ignore the girls/training and simply go work at the construction job. Start doing the excavating when he offers and go fishing at night so you can trade in your fish for the better drills. Once you have crazy amounts of cash you can buy everything and cruise to everything done with like a month to go..

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Thx for your attention. I don't usually hang around on forums. . just fck this game dude
Where is file located inside your machine?
Some game engines do not like when you put games too deep in directories. As they might have max letter count, which may break the game, believe it or not. Even if they do not show directory ingame in full, it can cause many applications to break by default.
Second thing that "might" be an issue, are shaders. This is very simple game, but unity engine still uses resources. And some devs use shaders for easier texturing certain objects inside the game.

Shader issues on GPU can mean 4 things.
1. Needs driver update.
2. Needs bios update.
3. is dying.
4. Or you aren't utilizing the GPU.
a.)Check if NVIDIA (NVIDIA Control Panel) -> Manage 3D settings -> High Performance processor
b.)if AMD (Download Adrenaline) -> GAMING (tab) -> Global Gaming Experience -> Performance
c.)if laptop go to -> windows settings -> system -> power&battery -> power mode -> Best Performance

But I believe texture anomalies happens because of faulty compression. In other words. Download 7z. And use it properly.
Right click on zipped folder -> 7z -> Open Archive -> (in tab section) Extract -> on the right you have three dots (...) click it-> choose where you want to extract
Start the game.

Feel free to give me results if you care enough to do this. And if issue persist, show a bit more information and describe the issue as much as you can.

Last edited:

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
why are 9 out of 10 games on this site NTR? I can't take it anymore
There are approximately 8580 completed games hosted on this site, of which 1551 have the "netorare" tag. Of those 1551 not all of them have a specific focus (i.e. 1-2 bad ending scenes) on the genre or are really cuckold/netori/swapping/netorase/etc.

So no, there aren't that many of them and they only most likely stick out to you because of a drive similar to road rage where you get upset at things that don't appeal to your particular kink or sensibilities as you may see them as wrong. There's a wide world of kinks out there and not everyone self-inserts as the beta cuck when reading fiction.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes