Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Simple Beginnings 12_11_2022 16_52_17.png

Overview:
Her name is Selina.
She is a pure blood Succubus.
Her mission is to restore her once proud and glorious empire.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-16
Release Date: 2022-11-15
Developer: MistressLilith -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Simple Beginnings 12_11_2022 16_53_13.png Simple Beginnings 12_11_2022 16_49_39.png Simple Beginnings 12_11_2022 16_49_25.png

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can we have more screenshots please? It looks fascinating walking in corridors though.

• Haha
Reactions: oracle255

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Wish the possibility of a male protagonist was planned, though multiple protag could work depending on where this goes.

This is more or less just my thoughts on how that could work is Female and Male protag with both prospective.

Random guy wakes up in a unknown place with no recollection on how he ended up there and wonders around trying to figure out where he is and how to get out.

Meanwhile the Main Female protag doing whatever it is she's going to be doing in the game becomes aware of the male protags presence and goes looking for him to either kill him or capture him and make him a slave or something, could even turn him into a incubus for that matter.

Maybe in the end game you can switch who your playing as.

Not saying the game should go this route but it would at least be something different from the other new open world 3D games that keep popping up with only a female protag.

Plus being as new as this game is in development, doesn't hurt anyone by mentioning it, though if this was further along i wouldn't have bothered making this post.

My preference is mainly having the option to choose, it's a bonus if i can choose how they interact with each other.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Framerate looks wack (RTX 3080)
Vsync OFF, Fullscreen and Windowed, Same effect

Maybe it's not launched correctly for me or something?
Extreme ghosting on the character in low light areas when turning camera. Mouse is always on the screen.
The only controls that do anything is movement and jump. Not sprinting or inventory ETC.

Last edited:

Felya1624

Apr 18, 2019
Wish the possibility of a male protagonist was planned, though multiple protag could work depending on where this goes.

This is more or less just my thoughts on how that could work is Female and Male protag with both prospective.

Random guy wakes up in a unknown place with no recollection on how he ended up there and wonders around trying to figure out where he is and how to get out.

Meanwhile the Main Female protag doing whatever it is she's going to be doing in the game becomes aware of the male protags presence and goes looking for him to either kill him or capture him and make him a slave or something, could even turn him into a incubus for that matter.

Maybe in the end game you can switch who your playing as.

Not saying the game should go this route but it would at least be something different from the other new open world 3D games that keep popping up with only a female protag.

Plus being as new as this game is in development, doesn't hurt anyone by mentioning it, though if this was further along i wouldn't have bothered making this post.

My preference is mainly having the option to choose, it's a bonus if i can choose how they interact with each other.
noted-anime.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
guess we'll see if this gets abandoned in a month, absolutely nothing to see here so far. I honestly don't see why this was posted with this little content on this particular board with dev interaction. We're completely drained from all the projects that start with nothing to show and get abandoned in less than a year and this looks no different.

Importing a model and having basic controls is NOT a milestone and this is NOT in any playable shape and should NOT be out in the open for advertisement or scrutiny at this time. This smells like a dev seeking attention and instant gratification for a project that has NOTHING going for it at the moment, yet alas, it has a full patreon for something that isn't even a demo.

I have zero faith that, when the momentum dies down and the game becomes more complex and things aren't as easy to cobble together through youtube tutorials, that the dev will keep going and complete this game. The only mystery to me is whether the dev will announce its abandonment, announce a new game and put this on indefinite hiatus, or simply vanish without a word.

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
Framerate looks wack (RTX 3080)
Vsync OFF, Fullscreen and Windowed, Same effect

Maybe it's not launched correctly for me or something?
Extreme ghosting on the character in low light areas when turning camera. Mouse is always on the screen.
The only controls that do anything is movement and jump. Not sprinting or inventory ETC.
This sounds like the dev forget to make it so that the PC use the Dedicated Graphic card instead of the Integrated graphic card. Did you check if the game is using the main gpu instead of the Igpu, If you actually have an Integrated card?
If it isn't that then I don't know what it is.

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
guess we'll see if this gets abandoned in a month, absolutely nothing to see here so far. I honestly don't see why this was posted with this little content on this particular board with dev interaction. We're completely drained from all the projects that start with nothing to show and get abandoned in less than a year and this looks no different.

Importing a model and having basic controls is NOT a milestone and this is NOT in any playable shape and should NOT be out in the open for advertisement or scrutiny at this time. This smells like a dev seeking attention and instant gratification for a project that has NOTHING going for it at the moment, yet alas, it has a full patreon for something that isn't even a demo.

I have zero faith that, when the momentum dies down and the game becomes more complex and things aren't as easy to cobble together through youtube tutorials, that the dev will keep going and complete this game. The only mystery to me is whether the dev will announce its abandonment, announce a new game and put this on indefinite hiatus, or simply vanish without a word.
Bah, you shouldn't judge the devs too hard. Besides this Sex Game industry isn't as widely accepted as it is in like Japan. Although still not widely accepted as mainstream industry.

There's not a lot of places that developers like these can get support, not that I am saying we should support all devs, but to give them a chance to post anything they want.
And if it gets abandoned? Eh, no biggie. It just mean that the dev doesn't have what it takes, no capital or no commitment

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Bah, you shouldn't judge the devs too hard. Besides this Sex Game industry isn't as widely accepted as it is in like Japan. Although still not widely accepted as mainstream industry.

There's not a lot of places that developers like these can get support, not that I am saying we should support all devs, but to give them a chance to post anything they want.
And if it gets abandoned? Eh, no biggie. It just mean that the dev doesn't have what it takes, no capital or no commitment
the first thing they did before adding gameplay was make a patreon to monetize it, that's the capital.

I voiced my opinion, I'm not changing it, the dev should've waited til they had something substantial before showing it off and trying to get money for it, they chose not to and now we'll see if it's a scam or not.

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
the first thing they did before adding gameplay was make a patreon to monetize it, that's the capital.
And it is up to the choice of the people to either get scammed or support the developers themselves.
If they see the concepts and like it and decide to support it then it is up to them to see whether it is a scam or not. Wanna support the devs but want some precaution? Maybe ask them for a roadmap, ask them for a stream, anything to reassure them that it isn't a scam and see how far the Developers commitment can take them to.

Again, it is up to the Developers to ensure that their game succeeds, but at the same time, it is also up to the supporters to make sure that the Devs have what it takes to finish their game.
If the supporters make it that easy to get scammed themselves, then they got nothing to blame but themselves (Not that it excuse that sorry excuse of a developer who made it with the intent to scam)

Patreon is nothing but a "Side-capital", if their main source of income to support and develop the game is Patreon itself then something is definitely wrong

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
And it is up to the choice of the people to either get scammed or support the developers themselves.
If they see the concepts and like it and decide to support it then it is up to them to see whether it is a scam or not. Wanna support the devs but want some precaution? Maybe ask them for a roadmap, ask them for a stream, anything to reassure them that it isn't a scam and see how far the Developers commitment can take them to.

Again, it is up to the Developers to ensure that their game succeeds, but at the same time, it is also up to the supporters to make sure that the Devs have what it takes to finish their game.
If the supporters make it that easy to get scammed themselves, then they got nothing to blame but themselves (Not that it excuse that sorry excuse of a developer who made it with the intent to scam)

Patreon is nothing but a "Side-capital", if their main source of income to support and develop the game is Patreon itself then something is definitely wrong
Cool, I disagree entirely and I'm done talking about it.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes