Unity Abandoned Selina [v0.2] [MistressLilith]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020

A little more progress.
No lighting setup (yet) nothing really. just tweaking the hell of things...
thought I would share my progress. If I am allowed.
Do what makes you happy, you're not hurting anyone. If you see any messages that dishearten you, ignore them. Everyone is a critic these days, and critics are nothing more than opinionated egotists. All the best with your project :)

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
yesterday, I had one of the worst days for creating. i lost not 1 but 2 of HDD ( hard drvies ) the game was on 1 and the back-up was on the other. So I managed to get most of the stuff from 1 but not the other. Sucks. So I pulled all of the work I had done from everywhere! I was gonna throw the towel in and forget it! So I took the day to think about stuff and I will try again. Wish me luck everyone, I will post what i can when I can.
It's strange to work on something and not have a hand external (internal backup disks it goes without saying) disks. Life is unpredictable in fact, you just have to accept it as it is. Well, I wish you to finish your project and not abandon it, even in such bad situations.

P.S. - I probably won't live to see games really be like books (in terms of first-class storytelling) and like movies, cartoons/animes (in terms of first-class graphics, physics and animation).

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
yesterday, I had one of the worst days for creating. i lost not 1 but 2 of HDD ( hard drvies ) the game was on 1 and the back-up was on the other. So I managed to get most of the stuff from 1 but not the other. Sucks. So I pulled all of the work I had done from everywhere! I was gonna throw the towel in and forget it! So I took the day to think about stuff and I will try again. Wish me luck everyone, I will post what i can when I can.
you can also use various free cloud services to back-up your data. even if your project is larger than any 1 free service, you could back-up different parts on different free services.

Oct 29, 2022
Unity_oKaRNXlWK8.jpg
the Inn: most of the Demo quests will be found here.

example: job offer.
job offer: the player can apply for a job at the Inn. She will work during the day!
She will have to deal with a load of drunks (mainly guards from the nightshift) most of them are male, some are female.
Grin…

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes