RPGM Completed Semen Defense [Final] [SythmanG]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 9, 2017
Well I got to around 2000 kills before it became an endless stream of bosses and regulars. It seems pretty much like a you will lose now game when this happens unless you just reset the counter and spam kill all just before the bosses hit the goal.

Reactions: anonykun

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
is there a method to cheat?
What's the point of cheating? These games always follow the same formula. Your defense ramps up in a quadratic but the lurkers level up exponentially. It's only a matter of how long you can play before the inevitable defeat. Cheating just drags out the boring end gameplay even longer.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Another game where the goal is to avoid the very content you got it to see. That's not annoying at all....

Reactions: Bullero

Berezin

Sep 26, 2018
Wow! I remember 'a Glass of Milk' made a game similar to this. Impregnation defence was it?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Unofficial release of Semen Defense

Original was win64-only
This version is compatible with win32!!
Unlike win64 version - win32 version should work on both win32 and win64!!
But win32 version uses about 30 MB less disk space than win64!!

SemenDefense-WIN32.RAR here:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Worth knowing the origin of this game, this seems to be inspired by a game called ImpregDef. The dev only ever made the first two stages and while the gameplay was very basic the artwork and animation quality was actually really good. I guess after the negative feedback on the gameplay the dev dropped the game.

Anyway I will check this out hopefully at least the artwork and animation is good.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Worth knowing the origin of this game, this seems to be inspired by a game called ImpregDef. The dev only ever made the first two stages and while the gameplay was very basic the artwork and animation quality was actually really good. I guess after the negative feedback on the gameplay the dev dropped the game.

Anyway I will check this out hopefully at least the artwork and animation is good.
I tried searching ImpregDef, but found only demo with 1 level and theater mode. I wonder how level 2 is?
Anyway ImpregDef is way simpler to play and complete than this SemenDefense available here. The artwork is different and I don't think the games have much common except both are tower defense type of game, which is popular genre, but not much sexy in my opinion.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I tried searching ImpregDef, but found only demo with 1 level and theater mode. I wonder how level 2 is?
Anyway ImpregDef is way simpler to play and complete than this SemenDefense available here. The artwork is different and I don't think the games have much common except both are tower defense type of game, which is popular genre, but not much sexy in my opinion.
So I've had a chance to try this now and indeed almost identical to ImpregDef while sure tower defense is common genre outside of H-Games. Within H-Games you don't see it all that much and ImpregDef is the first and only one I am aware of with this concept of stopping the sperm from impregnating the female protagonist.

The artwork on ImpregDef is much better though, so on there for example when sperm get past your defences you get special animations on the character which are really cool and with the later enemies in ImpregDef you even get different animations I think in the demo with 2 levels there are 3 different animations + 2 different game over finishers. Whereas this one doesn't have any animations while playing and not much artwork to speak of.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
So I've had a chance to try this now and indeed almost identical to ImpregDef while sure tower defense is common genre outside of H-Games. Within H-Games you don't see it all that much and ImpregDef is the first and only one I am aware of with this concept of stopping the sperm from impregnating the female protagonist.

The artwork on ImpregDef is much better though, so on there for example when sperm get past your defences you get special animations on the character which are really cool and with the later enemies in ImpregDef you even get different animations I think in the demo with 2 levels there are 3 different animations + 2 different game over finishers. Whereas this one doesn't have any animations while playing and not much artwork to speak of.
I can agree with that. Within H-Games tower defense is pretty rare.
However do you know from where I can download full version of ImpregDef?
I believe there are 2 versions of ImpregDef: normal and pixie version - I have played the demo of pixie and it has only 1 level playable, which is very short.

melomaniacpony

Mar 5, 2019
The Princess got caught by tentacles in the Tentacle Cave! Start the Defense towers!
HEY
Build the Towers, and off to the rescue! Defend the Princess Pussy! Destroy the sperms! And avoid her getting filled!
The new Emergency collection from Tentacle Cave!

• Haha
Reactions: mortic90 and haste

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
With all that mention of ImpregDef I did some digging. I think, I'm not sure, it's still going.

Reactions: Metal_Lust

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021
is the best I can do, mate.

PS. Any mod/OP that sees this, feel free to use it as a mirror.
is this a 64bit version?

i've download it, and reupload it in workupload and gdrive, since my mega is full :] here

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes