Ren'Py Abandoned Semen Demon [v3.1] [Tech_Priest]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Red skin, Big tits, Pert Ass, Fuck YEAH!:p

Its not my place to say but .........Please dont just have lesbian sex.....its fine but i wanna see the MC Fuck or get Fucked by males mostly.......well it says Semen Demon so im assuming mostly males?

Also I'm I the only one that thinks of Clacier from Ideology in Friction when she becomes a dark elf whenever I look at this MC?

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
*Saw the developer's team name are Tech priest*Praise the Omnissiah, for giving us another possible good game to play in the future
Now I'll bookmark this one and enjoying it with my toaster and my Oil Margarita
I see you are a man of culture as well

iaphis

Sep 18, 2018
It looks very nicely cute, with a neat style. Hope the full game's good as its demo!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Good God this game take a while for a new update to come out, I'm completely forgot about it and maybe even got abandoned. Glad that it wasn't and so far chapter 2 very good with new character and a nice addition of new dialogues for the previous chapter, very enjoyable but hopefully the next update will came out faster because 9 month really are a very long development

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Goddamn this update really are a 10/10 specially with the outfit and the corruption system, the game take a very good turn and become my new favorite now

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Wait. That can't be right. She's female. Wouldn't that make her a cooter critter instead of a semen demon? Isn't that how you're supposed to differentiate newborns at any rate? :LOL:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I tried it for the first time and while I find this concept interesting the writing is very simple, there is no depth in it, everything happens too fast, corruption elements are uninteresting and banal. Despite the good art style the sex scenes are somewhat mediocore, so assuming all this, the game at best is very average, in my opinion.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes