Ren'Py Abandoned Semen Demon [v3.1] [Tech_Priest]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
Fiished v3
Didn't trigger scene with Hannah
Scene with Emily - it's just a handjob ???
Scene with Lilia - Cowgirl with Dante

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Love this game. One of the best I've played in a while. I'm on chapter 3, but cannot get the lust to stay. Each day, it resets to 0.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
Love this game. One of the best I've played in a while. I'm on chapter 3, but cannot get the lust to stay. Each day, it resets to 0.
Basically, lust for all locations tends to lowr between 1% and 2% every day. For the Town and the Church, this means you cannot do anything currently. For the Tavern, once you get Emily to a high enough corruption level, you'll be able to buy new thing to do in the Tavern from the witch, which will give you +2 and +3 lust.
Having enough stamina per day to do those twice a day also helps.
And harvesting pumpkins to give Emily an extra +4 stamina, thus doing those actions one more time a day, is critical.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I'm having a bug on this one, in chapter 3 after reaching 6 stamina for emily every time I buy another upgrade for maximum stamina it gets bugged, the game increases the maximum but she only recovers 6 when the day pas.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
I'm having a bug on this one, in chapter 3 after reaching 6 stamina for emily every time I buy another upgrade for maximum stamina it gets bugged, the game increases the maximum but she only recovers 6 when the day pas.
I wondered about that too.
I just assumed 6 was the top daily amount regen, and the extra cap was useful for things like pies.
But I could see it being a bug

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
I can't pass chapter 3, what should I do?
What are you stuck on?
Outside of specific events that you are told to complete for story advancement, in general just train Emily to increase her corruption, train Dante to become a great knight, buy them equipment, buy Emily's skills, increase her stamina.
If you do those, eventually you'll get a task to raise Tavern lust to 15%. You do that by doing Emily's highest skills twice a day. That gives you around 1~3% a day overall.

Meanwhile, make sure to get all the H scenes for Emily and Dante, and do the Halloween event close to the end

Mirror Mirror

Dec 19, 2021
YoshiEnVerde โพสต์: 7329938 สมาชิก: 3188199 said:
คุณติดอะไร
นอกเหนือเหตุการณ์เฉพาะเจาะจงที่คุณได้รับคำสั่งให้ทำเพื่อพัฒนาเรื่องราว โดยทั่วไปเพียงแค่ฝึกเอมิลี่เพื่อเพิ่มการทุจริตของเธอ ฝึกดันเต้ให้เป็นอัศวินผู้ยิ่งใหญ่ ซื้ออุปกรณ์ ซื้อทักษะของเอมิลี่ เพิ่มความอึดของเธอ
หากคุณทำอย่างนั้น ในที่สุด คุณจะได้งานเพิ่มความต้องการทางเพศในโรงเตี๊ยมเป็น 15% คุณทำได้โดยใช้ทักษะสูงสุดของเอมิลี่วันละสองครั้ง ที่ให้คุณประมาณ 1 ~ 3% ต่อวันโดยรวม

ในขณะเดียวกัน อย่าลืมถ่ายฉาก H ทั้งหมดสำหรับเอมิลี่และดันเต้ แล้วทำกิจกรรมฮาโลวีนใกล้จะจบ
[/อ้าง]
i have done all But I can't up my lust in the Roll Tavern. What should I do

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
It looks like you're in the same situation MrBlobby2 was in. Here's the link to my earlier post on how to overcome this issue:
https://f95zone.to/threads/semen-demon-v3-1-tech_priest.65184/post-7309380

But, to recap: All locations lose some Lust at the start of each day. To get to the 15% lust in the Tavern, you need to teach Emily new techniques (you buy those from the Witch) that will give you more than 1% lust per use. Then, you also need to get her to do them multiple times a day

Mirror Mirror

Dec 19, 2021
It looks like you're in the same situation MrBlobby2 was in. Here's the link to my earlier post on how to overcome this issue:
https://f95zone.to/threads/semen-demon-v3-1-tech_priest.65184/post-7309380

But, to recap: All locations lose some Lust at the start of each day. To get to the 15% lust in the Tavern, you need to teach Emily new techniques (you buy those from the Witch) that will give you more than 1% lust per use. Then, you also need to get her to do them multiple times a day
Thank you very much, Sir

Mirror Mirror

Dec 19, 2021
YoshiEnVerde โพสต์: 7309380 สมาชิก: 3188199 said:
โดยพื้นฐานแล้ว ความใคร่ในทุกสถานที่มักจะลดลงระหว่าง 1% ถึง 2% ทุกวัน สำหรับเมืองและคริสตจักร นี่หมายความว่าคุณไม่สามารถทำอะไรได้ในขณะนี้ สำหรับโรงเตี๊ยม เมื่อคุณทำให้เอมิลี่มีระดับการทุจริตที่สูงพอแล้ว คุณจะสามารถซื้อสิ่งใหม่ๆ ที่จะทำในโรงเตี๊ยมจากแม่มดได้ ซึ่งจะทำให้คุณมีความต้องการทางเพศ +2 และ +3
การมีความแข็งแกร่งเพียงพอต่อวันในการทำสิ่งเหล่านั้นวันละสองครั้งก็ช่วยได้เช่นกัน
และการเก็บเกี่ยวฟักทองเพื่อเพิ่มความแข็งแกร่งให้กับเอมิลี่ +4 การทำสิ่งเหล่านั้นวันละครั้งเป็นสิ่งสำคัญ
[/อ้าง]
What dress should I let her wear?

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
Before anything else, raise that stamina ASAP. At the very least, you should have 6 Stamina, which is the maximum amount that gets recovered every day. Ideally, you'd have at least 10, which is that same 6 max per day, plus eating a single Pumpkin Pie (you can make one of those every other day).

After that, the actual costume is irrelevant, chose whichever you like the most (I wen't with the cat-eared Halloween costume). You need all the costumes just to unlock new techniques in the shop, but you don't need to actually dress up for them.

You're pretty much at the end of the current available content. The Halloween party and reaching that 15% Lust should be the last thing you have on hand.

As such, take some time to maximize everything available:
  • Train Emily to max Corruption (Current max is 13, I believe you'll get her last missing costume at some corruption level)
  • Get Emily to max Stamina (Current max is 14)
  • Get all of Dante's armor pieces
  • Get every single costume for every girl
That way, you'll be at max strength whenever we get the next update.
See the attached pictures for the full list of all upgradeable variables at max values

Edit: Reuploading attached images (first time I borked them)

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Well a late April update didn't happen (which I guess is fine, the dev said it was a loose target, not a hard promise), so does anyone with full access to the patreon posts have any further news?

Reactions: effninefivehuman

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Well that's a bit of a disappointment. I know the Dev's last game was full of delays (and jank), but ultimately it was completed. A part of me thought that it would be the same case here, but I guess things just didn't pan out.

It just occurred to me. Tech-priest's name (and to a lesser extent, his 4th wall breaking in-game avatar) are of....."questionable copyright status".

Maybe Games Workshop's legal team had words for him?

Last edited:
Reactions: wahnsinn and syh653

Cormac

May 18, 2017
The other tech_priest game was awful, dude lost a lot of chances there, not impressed that he did the same here, dead thread, guys

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes