Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I still cant believe this dev dropped the high quality anims he was doing to start doing these dog :poop: unity engine things
:KEK:

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Where the hell is the free camera???????????

?????
What free camera?
This is not a game at all, is just a really bad video where u can change a couple of colors, the quality from the first one is just looooong gone.
I appreciate the share but honestly is not even worth it to download a pirate version of it.

Reactions: Shagy

finethankyou

Aug 29, 2022
What free camera?
This is not a game at all, is just a really bad video where u can change a couple of colors, the quality from the first one is just looooong gone.
I appreciate the share but honestly is not even worth it to download a pirate version of it.
I was a person who used to make a living with 3d backgrounds. 3D is largely divided into simulators that provide free movement and short-time cinematics.
The producer wasted resources with full-time cinema even though he worked on high-poly. Therefore, it is thought that this is a version with mistakes due to the creator's misunderstanding.
There will definitely be free-moving cameras.
It doesn't make sense that it doesn't exist.

scyllunacy

Jun 29, 2018
On top of being a bit boring, this sent my GPU temps into the high 80's. I'm not frying my GPU over what's essentially a video

This would be better as a pre-rendered .mp4 file

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Hey BaasB, not sure if it was an oversight/forgotten, but there are no credits given to the person who made the crack that is provided in the reuploads in the OP (which was me :sneaky:).

Reactions: Nosgoth

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I would not call it a GAME, most likely a benchmark for your PC. It's very good to test FPS (shadows require a lot) IF you can pull out in FPS settings 50+ congratulations you bought a good PC ^_^...
Безымянный.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
4.3Gb for something with that amount of content, that require more powerful than my pc and could have been done in renpy...

good bye...

*chicken out*

Nosgoth

May 6, 2020
Hey BaasB, not sure if it was an oversight/forgotten, but there are no credits given to the person who made the crack that is provided in the reuploads in the OP (which was me :sneaky:).
Thanks brother, any interest in taking a crack at pose-viewer?

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
4.3Gb for something with that amount of content, that require more powerful than my pc and could have been done in renpy...

good bye...

*chicken out*
Bro, it's like cinematic, but realtime. Ren'py pre-renders similar videos. Realtime better, but need more performance.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote