VN Ren'Py Completed Sentimental Trickster [Final] [Lovenuts]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

harkavion

Dec 9, 2019
I found this page:

It's a good clue, but I cannot open the dropbox, so if anyone can actually open it, please post it somewhere like with zippyshare? And also please tell us how to copy paste in which folder. Thanks!

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I found this page:

It's a good clue, but I cannot open the dropbox, so if anyone can actually open it, please post it somewhere like with zippyshare? And also please tell us how to copy paste in which folder. Thanks!
What's this for?

harkavion

Dec 9, 2019
What's this for?
According to the page, we need to add the file in the dropbox ( ) for Jin's route. I finally am able to download it, but not sure yet where to actually paste the file to. I tried putting it everywhere, but still unable to unlock Jin's route. If anyone do happen to know, please tell us ;) !

EDIT:
Also actually I noticed from their itch page 's comment section:
- There should be a gallery section (most probably in the start screen?)
- Lazuli (the original developer of this game) commented to a person that despite the person has put Jin's route file to the correct place, they should redownload the game file again as well not only Jin's route patch, then put Jin's route patch to the newly redownloaded file.
In that case, it is highly likely that the game posted here is not of the latest version. :unsure:

Last edited:

narutochatsrcool

Jun 27, 2020
According to the page, we need to add the file in the dropbox ( ) for Jin's route. I finally am able to download it, but not sure yet where to actually paste the file to. I tried putting it everywhere, but still unable to unlock Jin's route. If anyone do happen to know, please tell us ;) !

EDIT:
Also actually I noticed from their itch page 's comment section:
- There should be a gallery section (most probably in the start screen?)
- Lazuli (the original developer of this game) commented to a person that despite the person has put Jin's route file to the correct place, they should redownload the game file again as well not only Jin's route patch, then put Jin's route patch to the newly redownloaded file.
In that case, it is highly likely that the game posted here is not of the latest version. :unsure:

Yeah, I literally commented this right above you lol....I literally showed the game's text files decrypted, the route is 100% NOT in the current uploaded version. The proof is in the pictures I put RIGHT above your comment. Just a PSA for the people who stumble into this thread and see this comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: harkavion

harkavion

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah, I literally commented this right above you lol....I literally showed the game's text files decrypted, the route is 100% NOT in the current uploaded version. The proof is in the pictures I put RIGHT above your comment. Just a PSA for the people who stumble into this thread and see this comment.
Yup.. I'm just answering PaleAngel_90.. And I've read your previous comment which leads me to check in the game and yup not there.. Trying to check the dev's solution from every place without notifying them.. And that's what I found..
Can you check if it's possible to make some use for that file ?

If it's also not possible in your end, let's try to notify the thread starter about the issue?

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
Since some people might be still looking for Jin's route I tried extracting the files from the rpa of the complete game+patch.

Here's the zip with the files

Just paste those few folders inside the 'game' folder and confirm overwrite when asked, I tested it and seems to work but would appreciate others confirmation!

If it works correctly you will notice right away there's a new gallery option when opening the game (saves are compatible and any CG already unlocked should be there) and also when playing even before the option of choosing Jin's route you will meet a new character in the common route (Jin's little sister).

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Since some people might be still looking for Jin's route I tried extracting the files from the rpa of the complete game+patch.

Here's the zip with the files Workupload

Just paste those few folders inside the 'game' folder and confirm overwrite when asked, I tested it and seems to work but would appreciate others confirmation!

If it works correctly you will notice right away there's a new gallery option when opening the game (saves are compatible and any CG already unlocked should be there) and also when playing even before the option of choosing Jin's route you will meet a new character in the common route (Jin's little sister).
Well, I can confirm it works.

Reactions: C-Time

dessertlike94

Oct 4, 2023

Thank you very much! Can play Jin's route finally.

• Red Heart

Strolling

Mar 25, 2024

Thank you for sharing!! finally!!

• Red Heart

SenCB

Nov 6, 2020

could anyone please upload it to other site like mega or gdrive? workupload site kinda too slow for me to download despite using a wifi, i only got like 9kbps download speed while i got like 2mbps if i try to download other file from mega.
thanks in advance and sorry for the inconveniences.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
could anyone please upload it to other site like mega or gdrive? workupload site kinda too slow for me to download despite using a wifi, i only got like 9kbps download speed while i got like 2mbps if i try to download other file from mega.
thanks in advance and sorry for the inconveniences.
Here's a new link for the Jin Patch (Game Folder Only) if you already downloaded the game before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If not, then I also have the full game with the patch already installed.
You can just download this one instead:

I hope this link will work better for you~
If it's unstable, try downloading the link with FreeDownloadManager
It will be a lot more stable and faster.
:giggle:

SenCB

Nov 6, 2020
Here's a new link for the Jin Patch (Game Folder Only) if you already downloaded the game before.

If not, then I also have the full game with the patch already installed.
You can just download this one instead:

I hope this link will work better for you~
If it's unstable, try downloading the link with FreeDownloadManager
It will be a lot more stable and faster.
:giggle:
Sorry for the late reply, i haven't been able to try the link yet.. but i appreciate you, thank you so much..

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote