carrier95

May 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Colony it's Aeon's whole reason to start the games' plot

Thank you very much as usual (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: HeckBum69

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I just downloaded the full save above to check if I can look up that Saxa dictionary but I guess it's a one time thing so didn't see it
It shouldn't be, it's a Key Item, either the save didn't get it or you missed it but either way, here:

that's another mystery down, well, except for his true name I guess. I'm assuming Sage Group were the organization that did that to him?
Ye, the Sage group used him to power machines and connected him to Dire, we don't know if they made him tho.
His true name really his Fake Rabi, when they were disposed, people in town started calling him that because he looked like her.

Was this meant as a reference?
No

if I could go back in time and tell Hakika to replace the bunny with Lilia instead but that might not work storywise...
Unfortunately, Lilia is too busted to not make traveling through a region easy, could've done without Yanie too tbh, don't like her one bit. Only way I can see Lilia joining us in adventure would be if she suddenly got tossed in a region with abundance in Dark element, since it apparently disrupts the usage of Transfer Swords it should interfere with her powers too.

Nice to hear your input about Colony, if you're going to play Kludge next I'd like to tell you to play the spin-off ASYLUM before if you haven't already, you'll be more aquainted with 2 characters that appear in the postgame that way.

I know a lot of people bash it for being extremely tedious to explore (myself included) and not having the same "team" dynamic the SEQUEL games have since MC technically travels alone 90% of the journey but it does still have some very interesting lore and a plot point that will probably end up being a BIG deal later in the series.

Reactions: carrier95

carrier95

May 7, 2020
It shouldn't be, it's a Key Item
Oh, you're right, it's there in key items, I'm blind. lol

could've done without Yanie too tbh, don't like her one bit.
Oh, man, you don't know how strongly I felt about that... I didn't like her in blight and when she joined I was like "Wait, really? gonna waste a party spot for her...?". Little did I know I'd soon come to dislike her even further, a LOT more. Just deleting her from the game would instantly bump the game's score just for not ruining/wasting a bunch of party members scenes. Could've given us Sheena instead too if an 8th member was a must...

if you're going to play Kludge next I'd like to tell you to play the spin-off ASYLUM before if you haven't already
Tbh, I'd rather not, I actually gave that game a try last year after playing L.Depth, just picked it up randomly and I lost interest in the 1st hour iirc. Later on, I checked the tags and let's say I was glad I did. I'll just play Kludge and see if it makes me interested in it thay way, if not, I'll just move on.

Reactions: HeckBum69

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Oh, I just remembered, we never did get a follow-up on Ada. Well, except that she was buried under the sea. Maybe jealousy or a grudge against her mother? I was hoping to see an older version of her and rub it in or fight her, but guess not, screw her anyways.

I honestly don't remember this, I don't think Trau herself ever came up until, euh, Phereo brought her up, but I might be wrong. Unless it's an info from later?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I just remembered, we never did get a follow-up on Ada
Well, about that, did you get the Knight's Notes? You get it from a corpse near the Matter incubation pod.
You should give it a read...

I just remembered to look up the full names, since I noticed the "ryuu"/Dragon in their names. Nyxryuuna and Emelryuura. I wonder if the ra/na mean anything or just styling.
Their names are written in Katakana, the ryu here doesn't actually mean Dragon, iirc either in Awake or Colony there's a conversation about the names of succubi and how they end, but I believe it was gender related.

Last edited:
Reactions: carrier95

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Yeah yeah, it was gender related, I just remembered the discussion. I think it was in Colony. I'll look for it.

Well, about that, did you get the Knight's Notes? You get it from a corpse near the Matter incubation pod.
You should give it a read...
Oh, that was her? I just re-read it. I retract my previous comment lol. I closed on the matter when the transfer over sea matter was concluded and didn't connect the two. I'm guessing the "grudge" was also under some lie. That clears it up, thanks!

Edit: I give up. I tried looking through a bunch of talk events, checked some from Awake too but nothing. I'm sure it was Rabi who questioned the naming... Unless it's on one of the story talks? Anyways, I guess for now na/ra or just "a" is for females and to or "o" is for males. Man, I wish we had lore pages for these games.

Last edited:

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
It's bottom, right, left, top. To explain the puzzle your supposed to go off of the epitaphs written in the room with the big monument. And for Nordol's which is the third puzzle is (At the break of dawn, under the southern stars sits Nordol. Come dusk, Nordol becomes the shield of the northern stars) so you start at the south star and have to end at the north one. And it goes from dawn to dusk so that means you need to go for the sun symbol for the second button and then the moon symbol for the third ending with the star button on the top.

it's wrong for Norbol : At the break of dawn (sun), under the southern stars (bottom) sits Nordol. Come dusk (moon), Nordol becomes the shield of the northern stars (top)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's been 2 years!!!
And this is STILL the best sequel game I've played.

Maybe because I'm a sucker for Dark Souls-y feel storylines.
*Laughs in blacksouls*

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes