RPGM Completed Abandoned Sera & Noel ~ Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~ [Apple software]

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Not a fan of MTL. Finishing up my current project and moving on to a next translation (btw, I usually use the word "translation" to mean either an actual professional dev-supported translation, or a fan-translation, as compared to MTLs and partials).

Are you all interested in having this fully translated, or are you satisfied with an MTL?
If everyone's fine with the MTL, I'll move onto another game.
PLS translate this game, I think a proper translation would enhanse the experince greatly.

Reactions: Gardenson

johnnygoodboy

Aug 5, 2017
Not a fan of MTL. Finishing up my current project and moving on to a next translation (btw, I usually use the word "translation" to mean either an actual professional dev-supported translation, or a fan-translation, as compared to MTLs and partials).

Are you all interested in having this fully translated, or are you satisfied with an MTL?
If everyone's fine with the MTL, I'll move onto another game.
Yes please

Reactions: Gardenson

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Probably should mention I'm working on this one for a fan-translation.
I've got the bugs and problems with the names down - there are a few places, mostly AP text, where the actor names can crash the game. Similarly, the enemies' names do the same if the folders aren't named accordingly as well, so that's been a minor setback for me.

Man, it's a lot of fun to play and translate, but it's a REALLY long game to translate.
There are so many smaller H-scenes to translate that are duplicated over and over again in regards to art, which is incredibly frustrating since it isn't especially interesting to translate (or even play through).

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Probably should mention I'm working on this one for a fan-translation.
I've got the bugs and problems with the names down - there are a few places, mostly AP text, where the actor names can crash the game. Similarly, the enemies' names do the same if the folders aren't named accordingly as well, so that's been a minor setback for me.

Man, it's a lot of fun to play and translate, but it's a REALLY long game to translate.
There are so many smaller H-scenes to translate that are duplicated over and over again in regards to art, which is incredibly frustrating since it isn't especially interesting to translate (or even play through).
Any updates?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Any updates?
Not really. Just began translating the pirates part of the game; however, not only are there dedicated, lengthy H-scenes to translate, but there are also in-game and battle scenes as well, meaning that my work is tripled compared to a normal game. I'm running into a small problem where the GOR anims are bugged (it's my fault, since I think I introduced it while translating), so I'll need to fix that. Every NPC also seems to have in-game "pop-up" text that I'll need to translate via RPGMaker even after I finish the base game too. And lastly, I'm finishing up another translation project concurrent to this one.

Sooooo yeah, it's going to take a while. If you're expecting a full translation any time soon, you're gonna be disappointed.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can some1 please upload the MTL data?
The MTL link on the 1st page is only contain actor.json
Thank you

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just finished my latest project, so I'm getting back to work on this one.
However, no new updates to my last post, nor should you be expecting this to be done any time soon (it's extremely long and each NPC has commented dialogue meaning any translator needs to go into RPGMaker and edit each text individually).

But yeah, no rest for the wicked here ... *sigh*

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Just finished my latest project, so I'm getting back to work on this one.
However, no new updates to my last post, nor should you be expecting this to be done any time soon (it's extremely long and each NPC has commented dialogue meaning any translator needs to go into RPGMaker and edit each text individually).

But yeah, no rest for the wicked here ... *sigh*

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can someone upload the translation file to Mega?
Mega link in the OP is dead, and the data attachment can't be downloaded because the site error.
Thanks.