RPGM - Completed - Serafina and the Key to the Egg [v1.02] [Hasoyua / Kagura Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Really solid little rpg. They've changed up the normal overworld to instead just be a menu system, so it's easy to get to the places you need to go/see when there's new people to talk to. On quests it plays out like an old school dungeon crawler, proceeding little by little and encountering different events at each step based on your 'search' stat. I can see this being a downgrade for some people, but I've played so many rpgm games that I'm happy any time a dev does something other than use the base tile sets/combat system or even worse, the base city layouts.

The story is fairly simple but well written, there's never a point where I felt like people were doing anything completely illogical. Having said that some bits could stand to be better explained, I went to talk to the characters I could every day and still wasn't sure who they were until the ending cutscene shed a little more info.

It would be a 5 star game if not for two things, there's not really enough variety in the sex scenes and the game drags a bit in the second half. You get given 40 days to make 250k cash, but you can do it in 10 days if you just repeat the 50k mission so I had 30 days to amble around checking every single npc for things I might've missed, which wasn't very many things. Which sort of leads into my second complaint, there's really not many sex scenes. I can see people who instantly rush the lewd content being pretty let down when there's only minor changes between a lot of them.

TLDR: Nice little game, but needed some more balancing toward the second half and a bit more variety in sex scenes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

10/10 translation

10/10 art

10/10 combat

not much wrong with this game, it can get grindy but you can just hack it if you feel like not grinding.

Decent amount of scenes and good story, worth playing.