Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Serenity [1.4] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And ch2 seems to be a kinetic novel and that means no choices whatsoever so a mod isn't really necessary.
I was about to come and say the same thing. I remembered the last update didn't have any choices, so used Skip, and yeah, no choices here either. Maybe down the line may need a mod, but for now, no need for it.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 940609

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2022-02-27
Game/Creator: Serenity - N2TheFire - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - -
Mod Version: 1.4
Game Version: 1.4
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Jeevant
-

My Mods Master List

View attachment 940619 View attachment 940620 View attachment 1072684 View attachment 1072685 View attachment 1072686
hey shaddy how far away is the update ??

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
For Serenity Ch2, it'd probably be a good idea to wait a few episodes to see if a mod is even needed. There aren't any choices yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to know, i asked while downloading the game, so i didnt knew it had no choices (yet) ^^

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
In Chapter one is only one seemingly important question about eyes few lines from start... Author removed choices from the shower etc from 0.8 and all above, so there is no need for any mods like this one. Really, who didn't suck on Rin nipple? Make her sad is bad option and I think that most of people just used rollback or loaded game and selected the "right" choice. :cool: Further in chapter one - there are not any important choices to the end. Game is, what it is: Visual Novel. There isn't any bad ending. But we need to wait for what it become in future.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah, I mean, the dev specifically calls it a Kinetic Novel and tagged it as such. It's not really a surprise to anyone, heh.

Kira01234

Dec 25, 2017
Android port of Serenity [v1.0b]
Download : with ShaddyModda mod
Join my for more ports and mods or you can also consider supporting me on my
Will you upload to it the end of ch 1 , v1.4 maybe

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 940609

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2022-02-27
Game/Creator: Serenity - N2TheFire - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - -
Mod Version: 1.4
Game Version: 1.4
Language: English

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Jeevant
-

My Mods Master List

View attachment 940619 View attachment 940620 View attachment 1072684 View attachment 1072685 View attachment 1072686
Please update your mod or ch.2 v.0.1!! :cool:

Reactions: Cheddarmaster

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Does anyone know if this mod works properly with the v1.6 of chapter 1? I know the mod won't be updated but if it works properly then I can at least remove the v1.4 I have and keep the v1.6.
From what I've seen in the mod it does replace a few files from the game's "game" folder so if it doesn't work I'll just have to re-download the main game, which is no biggy... but I'd rather be sure.
Anyone know if it's good to go or not?

Thanks on advance, people!
Cheers!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone know if this mod works properly with the v1.6 of chapter 1? I know the mod won't be updated but if it works properly then I can at least remove the v1.4 I have and keep the v1.6.
From what I've seen in the mod it does replace a few files from the game's "game" folder so if it doesn't work I'll just have to re-download the main game, which is no biggy... but I'd rather be sure.
Anyone know if it's good to go or not?

Thanks on advance, people!
Cheers!
As a rule of thumb, when a modder indicates the version of the game, it means it works for that exact version only.
In the OP's description the game version is 1.4, so nope, if you attempt to install it over v1.6, in the most optimistic case the game would run, but you will not get to the newer content

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
As a rule of thumb, when a modder indicates the version of the game, it means it works for that exact version only.
In the OP's description the game version is 1.4, so nope, if you attempt to install it over v1.6, in the most optimistic case the game would run, but you will not get to the newer content
Yeah, I had a feeling, though sometimes mods will say the mod is compatible with a newer version because it doesn't have any new variables that require an update.
Considering that versions after v1.4 seem to mostly be fixes and such I thought this might be the case; no new content for the mod to present, just improvements to the stability of the game that don't affect the mod.
I don't suppose you've tried using the mod on v1.6?

In any case, thank you for the very swift reply, you've been very helpful!
Cheers!