4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i mean, it's just gentle-femdom u.u people who can't handle a strong woman that teases them are very insecure u.u
Personaly, I don't like domination scenes neither being the dominant nor the dominated one. I don't know what that says about my insecurities. On the other hand, how I choose not punish Andria, I don't know if it's femdom or maledom, although it sounds like something more like spanking or BDSM to me, in either case I'm not going to watch it because I don't like it.

That's a hot scene. It would be a tragedy for it to be removed. Making it avoidable would appease the sensitive enough without censoring oneself... just saying
For me, as it is now it's fine. I can avoid the punishment part, so for me that already works.

The first part of the meeting, until you have to choose whether or not to punish Andria, I don't see it badly, although I'm not enthusiastic either. If the objective of that scene was to excite or motivate, in my case it hasn't succeeded. In any case, actually for me there would be no need to change it. As I say, letting me avoid punishment, as it currently happens, is enough.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I removed my post, because i noticed that i posted something related to Oppai Odyssey(the scene with Nyx of a few updates ago XD) in Serenity's thread...so please avoid bringing it up or quoting a deleted post XD i barely remember Andria's punishment...i woke up 3 hours ago and i'm still "half-asleep" XD

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Personaly, I don't like domination scenes neither being the dominant nor the dominated one. I don't know what that says about my insecurities. On the other hand, how I choose not punish Andria, I don't know if it's femdom or maledom, although it sounds like something more like spanking or BDSM to me, in either case I'm not going to watch it because I don't like it.

For me, as it is now it's fine. I can avoid the punishment part, so for me that already works.

The first part of the meeting, until you have to choose whether or not to punish Andria, I don't see it badly, although I'm not enthusiastic either. If the objective of that scene was to excite or motivate, in my case it hasn't succeeded. In any case, actually for me there would be no need to change it. As I say, letting me avoid punishment, as it currently happens, is enough.
Hi BlasKyau, thank you so much for your constructive and polite feedback. I am glad you brought this up, as someone else did earlier in the thread. I do indeed plan to redo that scene. In hindsight, I wasn't happy with how I went about it. Honestly, I am like you and do not prefer BDSM type content, but I don't mind writing it because I know some like it. Later during my updates, I will be giving this particular scene a much needed change... the choices will be much better and have different effects after making them (Different scenes based on what you choose to do). Keep an eye out for my Patreon posts mentioning this later (first mentioning here right now actually). I think what I have in mind to improve that scene will make everyone quite happy. Stay tuned my friend. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I posted a public poll the other day regarding splitting Serenity into 4 parts. I've just posted a public update on that subject. Please . :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I posted a public poll the other day regarding splitting Serenity into 4 parts. I've just posted a public update on that subject. Please . :)
Read the post, i'm okay with everything XD also i agree with MC, i feel uncomfortable in being called Master but probably is bc i agree with MC (make sense? i mean that feels weird being called like that without being asked...until you get used to at least XD)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for letting those of us that like being called master do so, the last update made me a little nervous it would just be taken out completely, but the solution to pick what they call us is even better imo... :)

Also thanks for the heads up about the "fixes" and changes you are planning. That let me know i need to keep an old copy so I don't lose how they are now.

It's your baby and I know you devs are probably never satisfied with your work but it's nice to know ahead of time so them scenes etc won't be lost from me.

I do hope you won't follow the trend of always stopping current content to "fix" past parts though. This trend i will never understand or appreciate but it's a hope not a demand.

Best of luck with this as always and thank you for entertaining this crazy middle aged perv :)

Reactions: Xill

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thank you for letting those of us that like being called master do so, the last update made me a little nervous it would just be taken out completely, but the solution to pick what they call us is even better imo... :)

Also thanks for the heads up about the "fixes" and changes you are planning. That let me know i need to keep an old copy so I don't lose how they are now.

It's your baby and I know you devs are probably never satisfied with your work but it's nice to know ahead of time so them scenes etc won't be lost from me.

I do hope you won't follow the trend of always stopping current content to "fix" past parts though. This trend i will never understand or appreciate but it's a hope not a demand.

Best of luck with this as always and thank you for entertaining this crazy middle aged perv :)
Haha Jake, you've been following me long enough to know I pretty much take orders from you guys because ultimately, Serenity is yours as much as it is mine! And I had seen comments regarding the "going back to fix things" from others and have listened. I will make my "fixes" when I can while continuing with updates just as before. ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Usually the only two kinds of fixing i'm okay with are: bug-fixing and proof-reading(example: after 2 weeks from a release, you play your own game and notice some grammar errors, and you go to fix them XD)

when something is okay it's for the best if you don't touch it XD "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Haha Jake, you've been following me long enough to know I pretty much take orders from you guys because ultimately, Serenity is yours as much as it is mine! And I had seen comments regarding the "going back to fix things" from others and have listened. I will make my "fixes" when I can while continuing with updates just as before. ;)
I order to give me 200$ :Kappa:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Usually the only two kinds of fixing i'm okay with are: bug-fixing and proof-reading(example: after 2 weeks from a release, you play your own game and notice some grammar errors, and you go to fix them XD)

when something is okay it's for the best if you don't touch it XD
Yes, this is true and I agree. However, this was my first project and I guess I learned a lot of things "after the fact". Sometimes you write a scene with the best expectations in mind, but it just doesn't come out the way you thought it would... that scene with Rin would be an example of this. Being a fan of AVN's myself for a long time, I always appreciate having the choices to have some situations play out in a way that I would prefer. Honestly, I failed to do that on that scene and so I will improve it so that future readers of Serenity will see it the way it should have been. :)

I order to give me 200$ :Kappa:
You hush Hesty :LOL:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yes, this is true and I agree. However, this was my first project and I guess I learned a lot of things "after the fact". Sometimes you write a scene with the best expectations in mind, but it just doesn't come out the way you thought it would... that scene with Rin would be an example of this. Being a fan of AVN's myself for a long time, I always appreciate having the choices to have some situations play out in a way that I would prefer. Honestly, I failed to do that on that scene and so I will improve it so that future readers of Serenity will see it the way it should have been. :)
Fair Point u.u (although i simply expressed a preference XD based on other games who tried to do the same thing you're planning to do, like retroactively insert characters or new scenes between other scenes...only to screw up half of the game if not all of it)

Reactions: cakeny

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And for the first project is really good, i have seen some first's here....some of those still haunt me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Read the post, i'm okay with everything XD also i agree with MC, i feel uncomfortable in being called Master but probably is bc i agree with MC (make sense? i mean that feels weird being called like that without being asked...until you get used to at least XD)
Personally I prefer that the girls call the MC by his name (in my case Steve by Steve Urkel). I don't like them calling the MC Master or anything like that. I don't think I can get used to this.

Reactions: HogRocket

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Personally I prefer that the girls call the MC by his name (in my case Steve by Steve Urkel). I don't like them calling the MC Master or anything like that. I don't think I can get used to this.
I'm just saying that I can get used to it...and I can even like it IF the characters (who calls MC as "Master") are his servant/slaves/subordinates, but MC here is just too nice, he doesn't want servants but rather girlfriends/wives(?)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm just saying that I can get used to it...and I can even like it IF the characters (who calls MC as "Master") are his servant/slaves/subordinates, but MC here is just too nice, he doesn't want servants but rather girlfriends/wives(?)
Personally, I don't like them calling the MC master, not even if they are slaves / servants / subordinates. If they are subordinates I prefer that they call the MC Boss, although I like it better if they call him by his name.

But I guess this is personal taste.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Personally, I don't like them calling the MC master, not even if they are slaves / servants / subordinates. If they are subordinates I prefer that they call the MC Boss, although I like it better if they call him by his name.

But I guess this is personal taste.
Agree

I hate "Master" unless it refers to a Master Craftsman or teacher. Even in a slave/servant/sub relationship the most I prefer is "Sir". In a romantic relationship, even a slightly Sub harem relationship, I'd much rather them use his name or a "pet" name.

Reactions: voyeurkind
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes