• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
On another note, I had an idea to do a couple of customs for F95 only as a thank you to you guys because, quite frankly, most of our exposure comes from here. Anyway, be sure to follow this thread and watch for my posts for more on that soon.
Like i always like to say to every dev, yes, we are a pirate site, but that don't mean that if someone like your job here, he will not follow and become a patreon (or SubscribeStar), if you have any exposure or getting patreons, is all thanks to you, for a good game and being amazing at the forum. Comunication is always the best tool for any way show your work, if people see that you have a great game, and you are a great person, that always talk, hear construtive criticism, everyone will always prefer to pledge to someone like you than someone that never talk or like to hear criticism. In the end, just keep being you :LOL:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Serenity The game is great and keep going :)
I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates
That's okay! Serenity will always have a public release. :)

Still waiting for morgan's ascend :")
You won't be waiting much longer for that, I assure you! ;)

Feb 1, 2019
I think I'm around the 7th day now and the only thing that I could reproach to the game is that sex scenes are a bit too short for my taste (especially the ascend scenes) but it might change later. Other than that, it's a really great game, so thank you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
The sex scenes are definitely short, not enough build up as well.

My main complaint is the renders just looks kinda...dark. I think that's connected to the hardware the dev is using, maybe he has a weaker computer, in which case it's fine.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
It's a decent game, I always enjoy new fantasy stories and this one is pretty fresh. I don't know about the pace of the story, feels like the concept has potential but we're already nearing the daddy arc which could end the story? Unless he's just a small fry in a bigger picture.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So I finally played the update. I throughly enjoyed it. Especially the foxy lady. Fade maybe my #1 but the fox is up there for sure :)

Can't wait for more. Again thanks

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
did we skip some content with Trixy?
the MC was unfazed when he first saw her on the island (i think it was the bath scene)

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Veeeery nice game. Is there any games like this i mean games that girl are trying to have your attention and you somehow play hard to get i really appreciate it if you say one to me

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
did we skip some content with Trixy?
the MC was unfazed when he first saw her on the island (i think it was the bath scene)
You know what, I felt the same. The seems to be a bit of a timeskip involved where I would normally expect her arrival into Serenity.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah, got the wrong girl:LOL:
But there is still that issue, unless i skipped frames on accident
At the end of Day 7 when Trina appears on Lena's beach, Lena "fades" away with Trina. At this point, you're meant to assume Lena introduced her to the other girls. MC knows she is there because he can feel all of the girls' presence in the fade. He even mentions here during the narration at the beginning of Day 8: "...Taking care of Neko girls, a devil girl, and now a human... as Ms. Trina Stanford had found her way to Serenity."

I didn't go into writing all of that back and forth introduction because (to me anyway) it seemed like tedious reading rather than moving the story along. Though I suppose some would argue that I could have gone further into that since multiple people have mentioned that I move things too quickly. But anyway, you didn't miss anything. :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I never really cared AT ALL for games with graphics done with the Illusion games. They all look the same (more similar than DAZ!) and the graphics are subpar. Illusion is realtime 3D, while fx DAZ is rendered and of much higher quality.

That said, the storyline that carries this visual novel (it is not a game!) is incredible. You almost feel like you are living this life. It is an incredibly well thought out fantasy game which would be a book (or movie) worthy.

I look forward to the next version, played the one available now (0.9) in two sessions. I love the way the story develops.

I only have that one "but". The Illusion game engine graphics means this is a 3 out of 5. Was it DAZ or any other rendered method, or even real life models (licensed of course!) it would be a clear fiver!

PS: I could imagine re-doing this as a 3D game. I wouldn't mind being a part of that.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes