4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
It's funny, I was just thinking a couple days ago that it was about time for another Serenity update. And here we are!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Think about this, if they are written characters, and there is a real sibling out somewhere else, what is the difference between writing them and a lucid dream no consequence, no risk, just a bending of the story on whether or not the dreamer can control his dreams or not. Parallel universe, where they are mutually exclusive or co-dependent actions have influence or are entirely unrelated to spell area of effect vs hey star trek perv makes sex robots that all love him and it gets interfered with by the space ethics police.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's funny, I was just thinking a couple days ago that it was about time for another Serenity update. And here we are!
the 0.9sp version is simply an update to earlier scenes starting from the beginning. I've completely redone a LOT of them but still have a few more I want to redo. So there will be a few more updates like this one later. But next will be 1.0 which will add Day 10 (new story content).

Reactions: Powerack

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Heh, good job with that, N2TheFire. Reworked scenes looks good. Not half empty images ;-)
I see you added some references (or ads) for other games inside this one. I liked Melody. That one is good.
I'm looking forward to new content. Maybe consider supporting this project, because I love nekos a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I hope next time the anime in the TV will be danmachi :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm confused... if you overwrite the previous folder, you lose your saves? Or.... if you extract the game to a new folder, you lose your saves?
To be clear - I have ALWAYS extracted new releases of any AVN to a new folder. If my saves aren't there, I just copy them from the old folder ("game"/"saves"). Just copy the entire "saves" folder from the old to the new. This has worked with every Renpy game I have ever played, and works with Serenity as well.

For what its worth - I may or may not have some interesting future plans for both Camilla and Karen (sister and mom). But I won't be releasing that through Patreon... perhaps SubscribeStar, or maybe even "straight to public" kind of thing depending on how much time I put into it. I have been considering an idea to make a very short game (with choices that matter) featuring incest with these characters inside the world of Serenity. It could be a few months before something like this happens though because, well there is a LOT of stuff still to do in Serenity with the next few updates. And certain things need to happen in THIS story before THAT story could take place (if that makes any sense). Anyway, keep following my progress for more on that down the road. It is definitely on my to-do list as of right now.
OH HELL YEAH! looking forward to it. Will they Ascend as well?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

Why?
Why does he need to train more, or at all?
The whole place is imagination magic so just imagine you did exercise or whatever.
Its not like he has to use hand to hand combat for any reason when you can just magic away all your problems.

We've already been told that now the MC and everyone else there is immortal and the MC has the powers of a god so not only does the MC not need physical training, neither does anyone else.

Also why does it matter when the copy of his mother goes away? Fade made a copy of Melody so just make a new copy of the mother, the real one is already dead so whats the difference between one copy or another?

Reactions: Nova1811

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Needs rape tag, with maybe a warning that you are the one getting raped.

Also, damnit I came her to jerk off and now I'm having emotions! great story.

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 1184954

Why?
Why does he need to train more, or at all?
The whole place is imagination magic so just imagine you did exercise or whatever.
Its not like he has to use hand to hand combat for any reason when you can just magic away all your problems.

We've already been told that now the MC and everyone else there is immortal and the MC has the powers of a god so not only does the MC not need physical training, neither does anyone else.

Also why does it matter when the copy of his mother goes away? Fade made a copy of Melody so just make a new copy of the mother, the real one is already dead so whats the difference between one copy or another?
So, I'll just go ahead and spoiler tag some of this because everything you've asked about is there in the story already, excepting some details that haven't come to light just yet (but will be very soon). Anyway, read on if you want... I tried not to give too much anyway...

In case you've missed it somehow, MC has low confidence. He only gained confidence in sexual matters because the fade helps with that. Part of the reason Rin wants to train him is to build his confidence, make him believe in himself. Remember what Morgan said to him when they first met? That he hasn't yet "realized" his power? He had ALL of his power as soon as he arrived but he doesn't believe. Remember what his Mom said? He just needs to believe. And I'm guessing you haven't noticed that nothing violent has even occurred yet other than some minor stuff. That's because the real fight is yet to come. Rin is preparing him for that fight. All of this will start to come to light soon enough because the main 3 Neko girls already know. And I won't say anymore because I'm bordering on spoiling future releases.

As for copying real people, only a dream writer has the power to do such a thing. Fade is not a dream writer. What Fade did was copy a character from a video game, not a real person. Although, Melody perceives herself to be a real person because she is just acting out her character as it was written in her game.

One final tidbit about our "copy" Mom... she is very different (more on that in a few updates). She is also a vessel for (something).

Reactions: Content_Consumer

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Needs rape tag, with maybe a warning that you are the one getting raped.

Also, damnit I came her to jerk off and now I'm having emotions! great story.
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! As for the rape tag... not for long because in my next batch of improvements, that entire scene is being rewritten from scratch (mainly because of the alleged 'rape' that takes place both to Morgan and MC). I didn't see it as that at the time I wrote it. But also because I just HATE that whole damn dungeon scene. I made a lot of boneheaded, noobie decisions with that. The lighting is horrible, the "step animation" is cringeworthy crap (same as the visit to Morgan's house when MC confronts her there to talk her down from being so vengeful). Anyway, you get the idea. That will all be removed. But if mods want to tag it for now, I'm fine with that. I just hope it doesn't deter people who might want to play it but are against rape (I am not into rape... when writing it I had more of a "teasing" situation in my head but apparently it still comes off as rape either way). Hope that helps :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! As for the rape tag... not for long because in my next batch of improvements, that entire scene is being rewritten from scratch (mainly because of the alleged 'rape' that takes place both to Morgan and MC). I didn't see it as that at the time I wrote it. But also because I just HATE that whole damn dungeon scene. I made a lot of boneheaded, noobie decisions with that. The lighting is horrible, the "step animation" is cringeworthy crap (same as the visit to Morgan's house when MC confronts her there to talk her down from being so vengeful). Anyway, you get the idea. That will all be removed. But if mods want to tag it for now, I'm fine with that. I just hope it doesn't deter people who might want to play it but are against rape (I am not into rape... when writing it I had more of a "teasing" situation in my head but apparently it still comes off as rape either way). Hope that helps :)
Yea, and I totally get that. I still played through the scene after I made my comment (I think I'm around halfway with the gallery showing 4/8 unlocked) it was just... a surprise

• Red Heart

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
one of the best games i have ever played! Sure render quality could be better but the story is fucking awesome, the girls are cute and no grinding ;) when you add optional pregnancy for the end i would be the happiest man alive love ya :D

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey everyone... I hope you're hanging in there waiting for the next update!
I just wanted to let you all know that I started a SubscribeStar page. You can guess why...
I'll give you a hint: Camilla. ;)
Anyway, go check out my first public post over there that vaguely goes into what my plans are. If you're a big Camilla fan, you'll want to pay attention.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Just in case some of you fear I might be one of those one-and-done devs... I am already planning my next project (WAY ahead of time). Obviously, Serenity is top priority until it is completed. But I've had this one under my belt for over a year now and I feel it should be next. It's a great start to a ton of potentially entertaining and sexually stimulating situations! It will have a bit of sci-fi, more Neko girls, with the same emotion and atmosphere I'm making my name on with Serenity. Check out my latest post about it :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished the chapter 9 of this game, as such, another game I am caught up with the Dev now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is quite the interesting one, and looking forward for the chapter 10. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes