4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Drop your game into steam, I would love to support a lot of devs if they weren't sticking around on patreon. My only support option is steam only. I do not live in the US.

I don’t think it’s that difficult considering how much junk is released on the steam every day.
Steam is definitely a goal. The reason you don't see a lot of these games already on Steam is because it does require some investment. It doesn't cost a thing to start up a patreon and start sharing your work there. They take a percentage of the income you make there. Steam is no different, but it requires most of that percentage up front. I haven't looked at it in a while now, it may be different already as things like this change constantly. But I am definitely considering doing that. But I'll probably wait until I am nearly complete with Serenity. There are still some scenes/days I want to redo in there from earlier in the game. There are still long sections with no music that I need to fill in as well. I'd rather have most of that together and looking more like my current releases before I drop it on a platform like Steam.

Reactions: Tavi13

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Apparently 3rd party issues crushed NoPy (as I'm sure most of you know) and gave little to no explanation. It sucks cause I trusted the site for larger downloads.

Reactions: basinggooner
Jul 4, 2018
Watching some of these threads it always reinforces the story of Adam and Eve psychologically.

Here are all these fruits (so many LIs to choose from) but you can't have this one (Two LIs off limits) that's the only catch and you can enjoy this garden (VN)

Eve (some players) "But I want the forbidden, why can't I have the forbidden, I deserve the forbidden. Im entitled to the forbidden"

Seriously just enjoy what you can have, truly it is enough. This vn is awesome even without getting to fuck two characters...
Yea but the tease is a dick move. If she's the sister and its not gonna happen leave her be a sister and not have her grind the brothers dick in a sexy ass nighty and say nope cant do that im your sister. It's the biggest form of blueballing and the screenshot I posted proves its nothing but a blue ball tease. What the dev's doing with the mom is perfectly fine she's not grinding on the mc in bed and going no no no im your mother lol...There's no hate or malice in my post one reason i hate typing is because you cant hear if im being a dick about it or not...but it was just an observation on that situation. game is still a 5/5 for me

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yea but the tease is a dick move. If she's the sister and its not gonna happen leave her be a sister and not have her grind the brothers dick in a sexy ass nighty and say nope cant do that im your sister. It's the biggest form of blueballing and the screenshot I posted proves its nothing but a blue ball tease. What the dev's doing with the mom is perfectly fine she's not grinding on the mc in bed and going no no no im your mother lol...There's no hate or malice in my post one reason i hate typing is because you cant hear if im being a dick about it or not...but it was just an observation on that situation. game is still a 5/5 for me
I don't find it a dick move. To me it's still a matter of some people not being able to handle being told "no".

But eh. Opinions are just that. I do agree this is a 5/5 vn though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Devs words..

I like that little inner-struggle they are starting to have... but I have no plans to have them eventually act on it.
Looks like you'll have to get used to it.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
I've really enjoyed so far this update and i'm looking for the next one.

Although, with everyone as said earlier, i found this logic do not make this happen for some reasons (and i agree with that too) also if you know Killer7, he have also released his games on steam and apparently it's work for him so maybe you could ask for some advices to know. :)
I've also feels some emotionnal struggling with some characters, but besides that it could very good to see how the world of Serenity will be ruling into the future. I hope you could achieve what you've done so far, and continue to entertaiment us with your next project "Last Human" ;)

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
Let me preface this by saying the dev can make the game anyway he likes and does not have to include any content to appease people. Also this is one of my favorite games on the site.

I read your (dev) post that said
I like that little inner-struggle they are starting to have... but I have no plans to have them eventually act on it.
And all I can think is... why? Like some others have said, I personally couldn't care less if someone isn't a LI (or if family members are off limits for that matter), but that "little inner-struggle" is just sending mixed signals. If you don't want incest just don't do it, I don't get why you need to give somewhat false hope. I mean if I didn't read this thread I would've thought we'd fuck our sister in an update or 2.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Let me preface this by saying the dev can make the game anyway he likes and does not have to include any content to appease people. Also this is one of my favorite games on the site.

I read your (dev) post that said And all I can think is... why? Like some others have said, I personally couldn't care less if someone isn't a LI (or if family members are off limits for that matter), but that "little inner-struggle" is just sending mixed signals. If you don't want incest just don't do it, I don't get why you need to give somewhat false hope. I mean if I didn't read this thread I would've thought we'd fuck our sister in an update or 2.
When the dev states "no" you can't accuse "false hope". :LOL:

Also the lack of incest tag should be enough alone for those that don't read the posts...

May 14, 2020
When the dev states "no" you can't accuse "false hope". :LOL:

Also the lack of incest tag should be enough alone for those that don't read the posts...
As I said the dev states no in this thread, which means you'd have to have read it. I played the update yesterday after which I though what I said before (expecting to see a relationship in an update or 2) but only read the dev comment today.

As for the tags, they reflect current content so if its hinted at but not there (yet) you wouldn't see it in the tags. Also I personally don't re-check tags of games I already play (at least not every update), I doubt many do.

I get what you mean and I don't mind it the game is still great imo. I just don't get the point of teasing the player with something they'll never get which is why I asked the question 'Why?'.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As I said the dev states no in this thread, which means you'd have to have read it. I played the update yesterday after which I though what I said before (expecting to see a relationship in an update or 2) but only read the dev comment today.

As for the tags, they reflect current content so if its hinted at but not there (yet) you wouldn't see it in the tags. Also I personally don't re-check tags of games I already play (at least not every update), I doubt many do.

I get what you mean and I don't mind it the game is still great imo. I just don't get the point of teasing the player with something they'll never get which is why I asked the question 'Why?'.
I understand you were asking why, to which I have no knowledge of so i was speaking to the other points.

To me some players think every female character in a vn is fuckable. They have played countless vns and ASSUME that each one is the same.

Well it's good that not every vn is the same and maybe if more devs subvert them assumptions they will learn that should read and learn what they are playing and make an informed decision on what they play instead of trying to force the dev to placate their desires.

May 14, 2020
I understand you were asking why, to which I have no knowledge of so i was speaking to the other points.

To me some players think every female character in a vn is fuckable. They have played countless vns and ASSUME that each one is the same.

Well it's good that not every vn is the same and maybe if more devs subvert them assumptions they will learn that should read and learn what they are playing and make an informed decision on what they play instead of trying to force the dev to placate their desires.
Ah gotcha. Then we're pretty much at the same page.

I think at most I'd ask the dev to re-consider teasing, but not add content he doesn't like. If he doesn't want to do incest he shouldn't.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
The only thing I find potentially problematic about the brother/sister dynamic is that Sis may end up feeling neglected. I'm guessing the "vibe" of Serenity and maybe some side kitty action may alleviate that.
Nah if we aren't in a relationship with a character then I hope we'll have an option to not let them be with the girls. This is MC's harem and I don't like to share regardless of gender unless that person is in the harem.

It's a harem game where the MC is whisked away to a magical land inside a book or some shit written specifically by the mother for the son to have a harem of all the girls... hell she even made em catgirls because she knew he liked that shit, it's fairly safe to assume from the premise that ALL of the girls would be options for romance. If this was just a dude living life and you met a chick in a bar or coffee shop then sure don't expect to fuck but a pure harem that's been a harem from the start where all the girls are throwing themselves at the MC and there literally aren't other men? Come on I can see why people are disappointed especially if they think they like their models more than the others.

I personally would just rather not see any sexual scenes or suggestive scenes with girls who aren't LIs voyuerism ain't a kink I enjoy. As far as the sister goes here if there isn't going to be a payoff to the build up of lust I'd really rather just skip that content with her. Let her be MCs sister have their relationship be wholesome or something and not sexual at all. The neko's thankfully are all I need so it's not a big deal to me but I'd really prefer in the future to have a skip or avoid option maybe. Like if the mom gets horny or some shit I don't want to see it but that's just me.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nah if we aren't in a relationship with a character then I hope we'll have an option to not let them be with the girls. This is MC's harem and I don't like to share regardless of gender unless that person is in the harem.

It's a harem game where the MC is whisked away to a magical land inside a book or some shit written specifically by the mother for the son to have a harem of all the girls... hell she even made em catgirls because she knew he liked that shit, it's fairly safe to assume from the premise that ALL of the girls would be options for romance. If this was just a dude living life and you met a chick in a bar or coffee shop then sure don't expect to fuck but a pure harem that's been a harem from the start where all the girls are throwing themselves at the MC and there literally aren't other men? Come on I can see why people are disappointed especially if they think they like their models more than the others.

I personally would just rather not see any sexual scenes or suggestive scenes with girls who aren't LIs. If we have a harem why do we need to see the sister who isn't and won't be part of the harem getting all horny on the MC? The neko's thankfully are all I need so it's not a big deal to me but I'd really prefer in the future to have a skip or avoid option maybe. Like if the mom gets horny or some shit I don't want to see it but that's just me.
That's cool. Everyone is different.

My only issue is that some feel their assumptions have to be filled. If someone assumes something and it doesn't happen it's on them imo.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes