4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Did the gallery stop after the Cassie replay or did I get a bad DL?
If it did stop there is there a fix or mod for the rest?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
mod request when Alena tits are made bigger I want the option to leave them that way. it is bothering me that the MC has the power to change the way the girls look and he isn't making their tits bigger, it finally happens and 15 screens later right back to small tits. Granted I like very big tits.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The only thing i didnt like as much about this game... Was the fact you power up the girls were they get bad ass

But they havent really got a chance to show it off really

I mean against the shadow things in the lastest end chapter they couldnt do a thing

Against the red haired android they were pretty much on defense the whole time

I understand the girls powerd up was more for the mc his transform sake

But still feels like a bit of a shame that however powerfull they become they havent had a serious chance to show it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The only thing i didnt like as much about this game... Was the fact you power up the girls were they get bad ass

I mean against the shadow things in the lastest end chapter they couldnt do a thing

But still feels like a bit of a shame that however powerfull they become they havent had a serious chance to show it
Chapter 2 is coming at some point, you may get your wish.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Did the gallery stop after the Cassie replay or did I get a bad DL?
If it did stop there is there a fix or mod for the rest?
Yes, the gallery stopped. Really just down to me forgetting about the gallery in the end. Someone else brought it up to me a few days ago. I have it in my list of things to do soon. That was my bad.

mod request when Alena tits are made bigger I want the option to leave them that way. it is bothering me that the MC has the power to change the way the girls look and he isn't making their tits bigger, it finally happens and 15 screens later right back to small tits. Granted I like very big tits.
Honestly... I wanted a good mix of body types. Lena has small boobies and they'll stay that way. The scene you are referring to was done for fun. Now if some modder comes along and somehow makes her have big boobs in every scene, more power to him - but it won't be the Serenity that I wrote. There are girls in here with big boobs, medium ones and small ones.

No matter how I reply to this, it's going to sound like I'm being a dick, so I'll just say it. This was Chapter 1... of at least several that I have planned. If you want to see them really use their power, I'm going to throw you a little, small spoiler:
Watch for an episode in Chapter 2 that will be named "Behemoth".
We already knew that if she wanted to, Kat could have annihilated them all - but why was it she didn't do that? - - -

Anyway, you're going to get what you wish for, and then some.
Lena's boobies are going to stay small and cute, just like she is - just like I created her to be ;)
And I'll get the gallery fixed soon and see if I can release a patch or something. Really annoying to leave out something like that with only a few scenes left to add :rolleyes:

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I want cassies to be bigger E-cups F-cups G-cups, yes I know that Alena's bigger tits were none of those but the bigger ones are way better than the small ones if I had a choice I would not even bother with content with her

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
In all scenarios cases, i'm still wandering how Morgana could have been in Serenity with her self in the "past" on earth... I mean we all knows that was Karen who created all girls but, this scene when Morgana see her self this confusing me to see that maybe it will be a rational explanation later in the chapter 2 i guess ...

About the girls, i'm wonder also if Shade will be able to have "more powers" without any ascension because this could be a mess with she do that with MC (keep the balance between fade and shade to ensure the world living) so maybe maybe not i'm curious to see that (if she do the ascension i' curious as well to see her new apparence ).
At the last but not the least, what about Lili ? Does that mean she'll stay here until to go back in her ship ? or she'll staying Serenity forever ? (i know this is too much to answer just some thoughts about this).

Thanks Cryoxxx for that who knows maybe he'll let you use another girl in the future ^^

Reactions: N2TheFire

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
In all scenarios cases, i'm still wandering how Morgana could have been in Serenity with her self in the "past" on earth... I mean we all knows that was Karen who created all girls but, this scene when Morgana see her self this confusing me to see that maybe it will be a rational explanation later in the chapter 2 i guess ...

About the girls, i'm wonder also if Shade will be able to have "more powers" without any ascension because this could be a mess with she do that with MC (keep the balance between fade and shade to ensure the world living) so maybe maybe not i'm curious to see that (if she do the ascension i' curious as well to see her new apparence ).
At the last but not the least, what about Lili ? Does that mean she'll stay here until to go back in her ship ? or she'll staying Serenity forever ? (i know this is too much to answer just some thoughts about this).

Thanks Cryoxxx for that who knows maybe he'll let you use another girl in the future ^^
:cool:

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
N2TheFire I can't wait to see what is next no matter what it is you are truly a writer that can pull people into the story and make them feel emotionally attached to them and the story. this being your first VN I see great stories from you in the future. Thank you for all your hard work.

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Morgana: Ah, so you caught that?! Nice. Someone finally asked the question. Why the hell does Morgana still look so young? That question will be answered in Chapter 2. If you're asking how Morgan could see Morgana, then you missed something during days 2 and 3. Go back and read it again :D Yes, I know those first few days in my 'game' can be tough.

Shade: Unlike Fade (who was under Demitre's spell when she first appeared) Shade won't need to ascend to get her power. And actually, Fade didn't really ascend anyway... MC's jizz broke the spell on her, unlocking her abilities. Shade and Fade do not ascend... they ARE the magic.

Lili: She still has a part to play. Her story will continue. Lili has been touched by the fade on the island and already feels at home.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Okay, i think i'll replay the whole game to understand why this ... But hey, it's not your fault it's mine i couldn't assimilated the whole story to a one fact in this chapter so... I though a moment in the chpater 2 to see how Karen have created "her girls" and personnalities from here, i have guessed that she get inspired by the around from where she's been but i could be wrong... it could be also interesting to better understand the side of the story.
If another cameo girl comes from OO it could be interesting to see Nyx yeah, just to see how can she handle her magic from OO in Serenity this could be fun with the MC xD :cool: looking forward to see that comming in the future.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Morgana: Ah, so you caught that?! Nice. Someone finally asked the question. Why the hell does Morgana still look so young? That question will be answered in Chapter 2. If you're asking how Morgan could see Morgana, then you missed something during days 2 and 3. Go back and read it again :D Yes, I know those first few days in my 'game' can be tough.

Shade: Unlike Fade (who was under Demitre's spell when she first appeared) Shade won't need to ascend to get her power. And actually, Fade didn't really ascend anyway... MC's jizz broke the spell on her, unlocking her abilities. Shade and Fade do not ascend... they ARE the magic.

Lili: She still has a part to play. Her story will continue. Lili has been touched by the fade on the island and already feels at home.
Ok, I voted for "Last Human" to be next, but I want to change my vote (not that it matters based on what you said) - I WANT SERENITY CHAPTER 2!!!!!! :love::love:

This has been a great story so far, but it sounds like the bulk of the story is yet to come. I can see possibilities, as I'm sure you can, for this to be on ongoing, world(s) building series.....and I'm perfectly OK with that!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Having said that, I will probably get tired of Serenity if it goes more than 614 chapters. :oops:;):cool:

Reactions: Tavi13

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Okay, i think i'll replay the whole game to understand why this ... But hey, it's not your fault it's mine i couldn't assimilated the whole story to a one fact in this chapter so... I though a moment in the chpater 2 to see how Karen have created "her girls" and personnalities from here, i have guessed that she get inspired by the around from where she's been but i could be wrong... it could be also interesting to better understand the side of the story.
If another cameo girl comes from OO it could be interesting to see Nyx yeah, just to see how can she handle her magic from OO in Serenity this could be fun with the MC xD :cool: looking forward to see that comming in the future.
To be fair, the earlier part of Serenity is not well written so I can see where you might be confused. But I do like leaving some things a bit mysterious and reveal in later updates. That's just my thing. Karen did not "create" Morgan. I'll go ahead and give a quick spoiler'd answer for you: Karen and Morgana were lovers (before the beginning of this story). Morgana left Karen because Karen was ashamed for her son (MC) to find out about her 'same-sex' affair. Because Karen missed Morgana, she wrote a version of her into Serenity before she got Cancer. In her anger (because of Morgana leaving her) Karen made her a demon in the book. The real Morgana still lives on Earth - hence the reason Morgan saw her while visiting Earth. The only girls (that weren't actual people before) that Karen "wrote into existence in Serenity" are Rin, Lena, and Jasmine. I hope that helps.

Ok, I voted for "Last Human" to be next, but I want to change my vote (not that it matters based on what you said) - I WANT SERENITY CHAPTER 2!!!!!! :love::love:

This has been a great story so far, but it sounds like the bulk of the story is yet to come. I can see possibilities, as I'm sure you can, for this to be on ongoing, world(s) building series.....and I'm perfectly OK with that!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Having said that, I will probably get tired of Serenity if it goes more than 614 chapters. :oops:;):cool:
Well, I don't know if I have 614 chapters in me :D
But I do have a lot of plot situations and events noted down (pages and pages of them actually).

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes