4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean, any artist( can say "i got inspired by my mother" after they show their art/novel/whatever they made...

...we would question each other about if he/she has or not the Oedipus complex...or if he/she is too affectionate to his/her female parent...but that's it XD

my point is: a creation inspired by a mother is actually the mother(or part of her)? XDXD
Conclusion: in theory, if MC recreates his mother, technically she shouldn't be his real mother(but his daughter XD) but i don't think the MC has ever memorized the DNA of his parent so he could recreate a perfect biological copy of his mommy ... also i don't think DNA works like intended in this Novel-world XD
I didn't want get too philosophical here, about a creator and his creation :LOL:

Basicly what i mean (DNA aside), sure she would look like his mother, but i don't think she would have the same personality, being created by the MC and how he saw her, want her to be. Add to that she would as all other characters under his ''rule'' i think it would be more fitting considering her a new person.

That being said, u never can predict patreon logic :rolleyes:

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Finally got time to play the game. Really amazing work, N2. I seriously can't wait for more. I'm not sure what the old Kat was like, but I really liked this one so well done with her character. Very interesting premise and looking forward to more :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm intrigued. Not a shabby start. Too early to judge completely but am looking forward to when the vn really starts and I can see if it is for me or not

Reactions: N2TheFire

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I really enjoyed playing the first release, and am looking forward to the future of this game! Planning to switch out games I Patreon for so I can add this one, because the story intrigues me....and cat girls! Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thank you for the kind words you guys. It really does help keep me pushing further into this. :)
As for Trina, well I don't want to spoil anything so just wait and see!

Today I completed 360 renders for Day 3 content. I intend to release 2 in-game days of content for this next major update. So I still have Day 4 which I'll start work on tomorrow. I'm doing pretty good with the renders and happy with how they're coming out. But I'm still fighting the animation stuff so that may not make this update. I haven't given up on that by any means though. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
For those not following me on Patreon, I posted an update there on what's happening with Serenity and my PC issues. Sorry for the delays everyone. There's only one way through this mess and that's just "through it".

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Serenity v.03 for patrons should be up sometime tomorrow. Public 2 weeks later.
I had a lot of issues I was fighting to get this done. First thing is the number of renders... 360 for day 3, 368 for day 4. Then 7 more for the closing text at the end. A bit over a week ago, I started having major issues with my PC. I managed to fight through a lot of that to get this build done but it wasn't easy. And unfortunately, due to these problems, I did not chance trying to do animations. But definitely have my mind wrapped around doing animations in Day 5 and then possibly coming back later to add them into the previous days.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Serenity v.03 for patrons should be up sometime tomorrow. Public 2 weeks later.
I had a lot of issues I was fighting to get this done. First thing is the number of renders... 360 for day 3, 368 for day 4. Then 7 more for the closing text at the end. A bit over a week ago, I started having major issues with my PC. I managed to fight through a lot of that to get this build done but it wasn't easy. And unfortunately, due to these problems, I did not chance trying to do animations. But definitely have my mind wrapped around doing animations in Day 5 and then possibly coming back later to add them into the previous days.
Best of luck on day five sounds like you may need it. Glad to hear an update is almost here though

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Serenity v.0.3 (Days 3 & 4)
(Major updates will always include previous days)

MEGA:
(726mb)
(709mb)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Seem promising, render look good on those 4 piks, story is looking good and new, but i'll wait the next update to play this game because the catgirl interest me more than anything else for the moment, they look so beautifull.

Oh! btw thanks for the normal tits and ass on most of those girl, they look more natural and are much more beautifull that way, then those we see too often in other games these days, i'll keep an eye on this game for sure.

Edit: i just saw the 0.03 update in the op, i'll go download it right now and play this game to see those nice catgirl. :love:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Serenity [v0.3] N2TheFire

Original Size Win/Linux: 726 MB
Original Size Mac: 709 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 202 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 184 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes