4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who is Trina?
The lady lawyer? Anyway the chick at the beginning, your mom's friend who gave you the choice to read the book or not.

if and when trina comes back will it be the real her or a copy written in of her i hope it is the real her
I almost certain she will appear again.

Edited for some mistaken info :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Axiomatixx

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The lady lawyer? Anyway the chick at the beginning, your mom's friend who gave you the choice to read the book or not.

I almost certain she will appear again. But sadly I have no clue how it would be the "real" her if you "write" her there. I'm sure it will be a "copy" for lack of a better word and I believe that is more than enough for the mc.
FWIW...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Serenity" version "0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Serenity" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
How much story is there going to be, if one chapter deals with two dark writers so quickly, and there's only one left?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How much story is there going to be, if one chapter deals with two dark writers so quickly, and there's only one left?
The mom/copy warned she will not be so easy. Plus there is a world to create (learning to do so) some nice ascending to see to and fun to be had. No matter the length this is a nice vn that I enjoy. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Iirc, dev mentioned they had a lot more story in mind before game is complete. So whether that dark writer will be an over arching plot story or leads to even more stories/writer worlds to possibly visit remains to be seen.

I honestly have enjoyed what’s available so far, I’m already invested in the premise and the cherry on top is giving the MC a demon (succubus) + Neko girl harem. Looking forward to seeing more.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
That dark writer will take up around 7 to 9 updates depending on changes/adjustments I may need to make. And yes, there will be more stuff to happen as MC builds his world, possibly other visitors and maybe even a cameo I am considering from another game (I won't say more because I need to see how things pan out). So, enjoy the story... there is a lot more to tell. :)

dfxtent

Jan 12, 2018
I see cute nekos and am totally sold. Probably would've liked this story regardless of the content.
But the situation with Morgan, and the whole 'dream writer' thing (let's be honest, what writer wouldn't leap at the chance to have their worlds literally brought to life?), it's all really good.

I do wish there was a bit more... well, more to the choices and relationship stuff. I understand that for a first effort, you're keeping the bar intentionally low and that's fine, but I wish to express my hope that your next effort (when this masterpiece is finished) there's more flexibility in the story and some effort/reward for the romance. Having every girl you meet already maxed out on their 'affection' feels like a bit of a cheat.

Reactions: TundraLupus

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I see cute nekos and am totally sold. Probably would've liked this story regardless of the content.
But the situation with Morgan, and the whole 'dream writer' thing (let's be honest, what writer wouldn't leap at the chance to have their worlds literally brought to life?), it's all really good.

I do wish there was a bit more... well, more to the choices and relationship stuff. I understand that for a first effort, you're keeping the bar intentionally low and that's fine, but I wish to express my hope that your next effort (when this masterpiece is finished) there's more flexibility in the story and some effort/reward for the romance. Having every girl you meet already maxed out on their 'affection' feels like a bit of a cheat.
I was an AVN fan first, so I agree with everything you said here. I have, without a doubt learned a lot during the making of Serenity and now find myself wishing I'd done this or that. But, without a doubt, next project will be quite a bit more ambitious. Yes, I set the bar low and chose a more kinetic route as my first project. If I'd tried to be too ambitious at the start before knowing what I have learned through this process, I might have stressed out and quit before anyone got to see how this thing turns out. And I hate when devs abandon projects. I won't be doing that to this one. Good or Bad, Serenity will roll on until I have told the story I want to tell... and then I have several other stories waiting in the background that could potentially be even better. Anyway, thank you for the good, solid, and friendly feedback... I appreciate it more than you know! :)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
"I have told the story I want to tell... and then I have several other stories waiting in the background that could potentially be even better" Then you may become a god! You are doing a great job.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
That dark writer will take up around 7 to 9 updates depending on changes/adjustments I may need to make. And yes, there will be more stuff to happen as MC builds his world, possibly other visitors and maybe even a cameo I am considering from another game (I won't say more because I need to see how things pan out). So, enjoy the story... there is a lot more to tell. :)
That all sounds nice with exception of the cameo.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes