2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6b40b4b3eec4.jpg

Overview:

Charlotte must escape from their new owners, and you will help her in this. In the game there are several endings and a system of characteristics, which allows you to make each new passage a little different.​

Updated: 10-17-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.1
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Download: - -
Torrent shared by @liandra

a2c9c7136a62.jpg 895a2c20d9ee.jpg

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please tell me you're in the process of updating that.
The description doesn't exactly give a lot of details for a game of this size.
I've only played the beginning of it to verify it starts correctly. Haven't had a chance to really play it

Sep 10, 2017
I used the English 1.1 QSP version and it crashes after character generation (Choosing history etc), I tried using different QSP players, including the one that was included in the zip.

I tried different character generations in the hope it was just 1 erroneous choice you could make but after 5 attempts of different selections, it just kept coming with the same error.

Seems promising though, although machine translations obviously leave things to be desired ;)

P.S. It is worth noting that upon loading the QSP, it still mentions VERSION 1.0 but that might just be a dev oversight.

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
I used the English 1.1 QSP version and it crashes after character generation (Choosing history etc), I tried using different QSP players, including the one that was included in the zip.

I tried different character generations in the hope it was just 1 erroneous choice you could make but after 5 attempts of different selections, it just kept coming with the same error.

Seems promising though, although machine translations obviously leave things to be desired ;)

P.S. It is worth noting that upon loading the QSP, it still mentions VERSION 1.0 but that might just be a dev oversight.
Same problem.
The english QSP does not work after the charakter generation.

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
I also checked the image folder...don`t know why the game needs nearly 2 gb , compressed it should be not more then 100 mb, i will wait a few updates and then i check it again, for the moment i just deleted it.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Well, that was ... odd.

Went through chargen and rolled up a nice, hard working girl. Milked the cows, cleaned the barn, brought the milk in and reported for duty. Spent some time on the loom, and was then told to take the geese out to pasture.

So out with the geese. Choose to keep an eye out because I didn't want to lose any of them, but kept getting this popup in Russian about "pantyhose". Eventually gave up and tried to just relax. Was promptly told that the boss lady was annoyed because the geese were still in their pen (how'd they get back there?) and I should report to the stables for whipping. So then wandered around for some time trying to find the damn stables before whatshername turns up, and drags me down there herself.

Then I get a short but perfectly charming clip of a young lady reluctantly removing her clothing, after which I am informed that the stress of nudity has been too much for Charlotte's fragile mind and she has gone irredeemably insane. Game Over.

Is this normal? Did I design too much the innocent that she can't cope with the stable boy seeing her starkers? Did her pantyhose get in such a bunch that it drove her to the edge of madness? I may never know...

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This part - "Version 1.1" . Is it amount like eleven 0.1 versions or is it actual 0.1 version? I saw some devs start game with 1 instead of 0 when they mark versions.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the amount of bugges is insane. sometimes u get game over over night with max stats, sometimes u get errors, in any case u cant clean any bathroom (error) etc.. hope it will be playable and fixed soon..
plus the game is small and pretty boring, expected more from 2gb

KlopiKani

Oct 13, 2017
This game needs alot of polishing, I like the idea of the game and i think it has potential to be good, on the other hand in my opinion the text needs a serious overhaul in order to understand whats going on in the english version. Also navigating tends to be quite tedious. I will give it another try after some more updates. PS: i had to use the torrent version with the .BAT file to make it work, the version i downloaded from MEGA did not want to start "QSPGUI.exe has stopped working".

Sep 10, 2017
Indeed, it comes down to you having to do certain tasks in certain locations, lest you get punished. Because both navigation is hard and English text on what you have to do is lacking, makes it, quite possibly, the hardest QSP game that F95 linked has right now.

I still think it has a lot of potential. A Russian player that's good in English explaining a few of the things for us might go a long way in making this enjoyable, but until then, a lot of it comes down to trial and error. Which is usually not what we're looking for in games like these ;)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed the OP, added torrent shared by @liandra . Fixed the title. Can anyone confirm if v1.1 is the complete or just another version please.

Reactions: Jeffy91

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed the OP, added torrent shared by @liandra . Fixed the title. Can anyone confirm if v1.1 is the complete or just another version please.
I certainly hope it's not the completed version as it has sooo many bugs and incomplete events.

Random07

May 7, 2017
When using the english qsp it gives me an error 111 Desc: Location not found when trying to go to any toilet in the castle. I highly doubt it is the complete version liandra.

Reactions: liandra
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote