Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I must say I really like the new one. Now I wanna see the principal having sex with her husband.

MrD11InYa

Dec 29, 2019
Still wanna see a Gina, Lana and Rose double breeding with pregnancy. Then the club scene promised in Extra Workout.

Reactions: 147f59

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Maybe it's too early for this question but what character will the next story be about?
Hmm... well, we can confirm one by looking at the ending of Serge3dx latest comic's (Date With Principal) - Alison(student) and her mother/stepmother will be in the queue for the next comic set.
Now it all depends upon if he puts a new poll or chooses a comic/character from the old polls.

Reactions: cassie_futa

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Hmm... well, we can confirm one by looking at the ending of Serge3dx latest comic's (Date With Principal) - Alison(student) and her mother/stepmother will be in the queue for the next comic set.
Now it all depends upon if he puts a new poll or chooses a comic/character from the old polls.
I understand.

MrD11InYa

Dec 29, 2019
the club scene comic already released except it took place in the club bathroom not the club itself.
The scene is all wrong. This bathroom scene seems to be sometime AFTER the club. Samantha is not wearing what was given to her to wear by Violet at the gym. I don't think Serge would write something so flawed that's not in continuity.

MrD11InYa

Dec 29, 2019
Maybe it's too early for this question but what character will the next story be about?
It seems Serge has MULTIPLE story lines going. Lana and Gina. This left off on the first night of an entire weekend of adventure though I would LOVE to see a Lana, Rose and Gina 3some with impregnation or double impregnation. Maybe that weekend end? I still think Samantha's club story post gym is still in the tube and the bathroom scene is just a subset like the Cock Size story line. We have the Katie and Sister Mary story line. I'm sure Katie will be knocked up AND the potential for Alison and her Mom or is it a step mom? Also Sister Mary expressed interest in Principle Elizabeth and it seems Elizabeth is a breeding slut who cucks her hubby. So many possibilities.

Reactions: Omniel