WIP [SERVICE] [JP>ENG] Translation requests

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If you have a game that you would like to be translated into english please post a request here upload game to mega or a similar site and provide download link here. I will aim to translate a game within 2 weeks max dependant on game size and starting language. Please note russian games will take longer. Thanks jmolle

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Any language, although russian will be alot harder for me as i dont have a translation program for russian. Japanse would take me about 9 to 11 days.
Power Translator World Premium (LEC). I use it for offline translation. Much better both in quality and speed than Google Translate.
If you can translate everything, a lot people will thank you for Oyakorankan. Someone already translated prologue. I suggest doing it on english interface translation (which contains prologue). DO NOT do it from scratch, because guy made it with graphical items. Also, his versions invalidates older saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: mineiros123

Jully

May 5, 2017
Hello! I have one game ... but it unfortunately in Russian. Engine - Renpy. Is in txt format too. With my translation attempt... (quite horrible translation)

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Tori kago – Itjazura War – The story of a small isolated island

I've come far on only the jap, but now im stuck XD

czoko004

May 16, 2017

Name: Magical Girls Clara & Suuya ~The Fallen Tentacle Seedbeds~ Ver.1.1
in english please

Reactions: f9account

kevinwebben27

May 12, 2017

Please, Please, Please translate this game from Japanese to English. The link provides a site that provides a link to mirrors. Then open the 4 links, choose zippyshare as it usually works best and the you can unzip all 4 files together using the password zeoarchives.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
MamaShota Kingdom, but it has so much content. Could anyone direct me to a good tutorial how to make a translation patch for rpgm games?
The only thing that i found is this, from yugifan3 from ULMF site:

It's useful? It's what you've been searching ?_?

Reactions: DTruth
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

The only thing that i found is this, from yugifan3 from ULMF site:

It's useful? It's what you've been searching ?_?
Yep, somehow I missed it. That's a lot of work.

Snow-Shoes

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What program are you using?!? I know some basic Japanese, but playing the VNs are still pretty slow for me w/o ITH. Anyhow, I second Oyakorankan outta the previous suggestions!

Thanks and good luck!

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I see that a lot of people already asked you something. This game is (1 EXE and 1 live.dll file) is a japanese VN
if you can translate it in english for me without too much effort, I thank you in advance.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nicknicola

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017