WIP [SERVICE] [JP>ENG] Translation requests

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello! Can someone appreciate the quality of the translation? A translation was prepared for my game. I want to know how good he is. Thank you!
It's understandable. Not bad at all. But it could use some quick proofreading (just the English part).

Reactions: uthink_1

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone help in editing English text? The game is already updated. The text is translated into English. But I'm not sure about the quality of the translation. Therefore, I have not published the game yet. Link is not text:

Thank you!

D

Deleted member 2738

Translation for Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshitsu.
Game info:
Download (12MB):

Extra Information: People managed to half translate a few copies on swfchan around five to seven years ago but gave up for some reason or other. Pretty sure it was to do with the coding limitations at the time.
Have always wanted to see this game in English, good old gem.

Swfchan link 1 (half translated):
Swfchan link 2 (uncensored):

Many other versions can be found on swfchan.

Reactions: Neuff

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Any language, although russian will be alot harder for me as i dont have a translation program for russian. Japanse would take me about 9 to 11 days.
I really like the girl from your signature. Is she character of a game?

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017

A Translation of this or even a walkthrough would be awesome.
(But a Translation would be even better.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
So, we just upload the game that we want and the language that we want the translation? Also, what program do you use to translate, I want to help with english- spanish games

DiGrip

May 13, 2018
If you have a game that you would like to be translated into english please post a request here upload game to mega or a similar site and provide download link here. I will aim to translate a game within 2 weeks max dependant on game size and starting language. Please note russian games will take longer. Thanks jmolle
Pls tranlate Oyako Rankan
VNDB:
U can download it from this site:

This site provides Mega as well as Google Drive link so choose whichever u please.
Plssss translate it, I beg u!!!
Thanks!
EDIT: type igg-games instead of remove

sky11

May 29, 2018

Is it possible to translate into Korean?
I'm sorry.:happyblush