Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Ya I can't find the life or hp in the save file.
well, ez
you just look at the save script, realize hp is not a saveable stat since it's tied to an item and you restore to max hp anyway upon save (based on how many hearts you collected).
so you look for the item instead, as highlighted (oGameState.item)
1678530871734.png
then you can go search for oPlayer.hp and its instances elsewhere in code
1678530739702.png

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
well, ez
you just look at the save script, realize hp is not a saveable stat since it's tied to an item and you restore to max hp anyway upon save (based on how many hearts you collected).
so you look for the item instead, as highlighted (oGameState.item)
View attachment 2458241
then you can go search for oPlayer.hp and its instances elsewhere in code
View attachment 2458238
I made the armor to high. lol

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
can't figure out what's it's attached to, but does this help?
View attachment 2457714

I could try, but I think a map might be easier. What are the other hardest parts?
Personally, the most difficult thing for me was the damn labyrinth, if you are going to make a map I recommend that you do it in the second area with the location of hearts and medals.

Jun 12, 2021
Heyy ^^ thy for the share GranTurboAutismo :D and everyone else aswell! <3
I created some cheat functions and thought to share it :giggle:

Setalia the Demon Realm
it has 7(8) functions:

Key Z = Set to Max Heatlh
Key Q = Set Health to 1
Key X = Instant R*pe release
Key V = Double your current Money
Key B = Set your money to 1000
Key F = No Laser consume
Key C = Armor Restored

and Key I = Hide/Show the Key letters with explanations function on the top.

Latest Update at 2023.03.18
Installation:
Override your data.win file

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Heyy ^^ thy for the share GranTurboAutismo :D and everyone else aswell! <3
I created some cheat functions and thought to share it :DD

it has 5(6) functions:

Key Z = Set to Max Heatlh

Key Q = Set Health to 1

Key X = Instant R*pe release

Key V = Double your current Money

Key B = Set your money to 1000

and Key I = Hide/Show the Key letters with explanations function on the top.

Installation:
Override your data.win file
Are we still talking about setalia or is it the gold game that will come out? PS thanks for your contribution

emogamerguy3

Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone know what all available animations there are in their new game? I know about the 2 for each enemy (forced & forcing them), the 2 (3) with the cleaners (knocking them down, saving them, and saving them with the 2 cleaners right next to each other), the 2 females stuck in a wall and usable, the key trying to force you, unlocking certain doors, and even the hidden one left over using the hacked save in the extra area. Any I'm missing?

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know what all available animations there are in their new game? I know about the 2 for each enemy (forced & forcing them), the 2 (3) with the cleaners (knocking them down, saving them, and saving them with the 2 cleaners right next to each other), the 2 females stuck in a wall and usable, the key trying to force you, unlocking certain doors, and even the hidden one left over using the hacked save in the extra area. Any I'm missing?
according to me they are all the animations

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
it is my pleasure to inform you that the game will come soon I am excited it is my pleasure to inform you that the game will come soon I am excited

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
It's coming home boys, looks like it's called Luteilaria from the image, is there a thread for it already?
1679667808545.png

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone knows if they mentioned a date in a previous post? Also, has anyone made a thread for the new game

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone knows if they mentioned a date in a previous post? Also, has anyone made a thread for the new game
According to the Creator, the Game is already complete, all that remains is for it to pass the dlsite review (for legal reasons they must check that everything is properly censored)
I don't know how many days it will take for the review, but according to the creator, if everything goes well, he will publish it at the end of this month or the beginning of the next.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
A thread will not be made until the game is released since it hasn't even been announced yet, by the way, is there anyone here who knows how long it takes approximately Dlsite to approve a game? i'm really curious

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I hope that the thread is not in the cracking section since it may come with PlayDRM although I doubt very much that uzura has put it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes