4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverch2.jpg

Overview:
What if the Seven Sins were real ? Yeah, the Deadly Sins. You're a quite normal guy of 19, living a peaceful life in a quiet town. Until the very embodiment of carnal pleasures, after some bizarre adventures, ends up in your brain. Will you slowly succumb to corruption, or stay true to yourself ? Will Lust be a friend, or a rival ? Now the choice's yours, in this interactive fiction where your decisions shape and alter the story.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Ch2 v1.4 REBUILD
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Update Only (v1.3 -> v1.4): - - - -

Extras:

Thank you Myscra for telling me about this site !

screen1.JPG screen3.jpg screen4.jpg screen2.JPG screen5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mockingbird15

Mar 26, 2023
i don t really want to start with negative feedback... but a lot of the picture links are broken and not showing.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
i don t really want to start with negative feedback... but a lot of the picture links are broken and not showing.
Really ? That's odd, I beta-test the game in between every updates, it shouldn't be a thing. By any chance, have you change the index from its initial location ? If possible, can you link me a screenshot where it happens ?

mockingbird15

Mar 26, 2023
Really ? That's odd, I beta-test the game in between every updates, it shouldn't be a thing. By any chance, have you change the index from its initial location ? If possible, can you link me a screenshot where it happens ?
sorry it was an issu on my side i redownlowded and extracted, works fine now .

Tanuki Taro

Jul 13, 2018
Interesting premise, though I'd like to see other kinds of mechanics besides simply choosing. Anyway, I really want to see how this game progresses in future updates.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
You just need to click anywhere outside of the text box (should probably add it in the tutorial just in case)
I mean, the box is an overlay and has an "X" on the top right corner. It's pretty standard on the web these days, not to mention various html games, you shouldn't really have to mention that. Then again, there's the old joke "programming is a race between programmers creating better systems and the universe creating bigger idiots", so it can't hurt ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SevenSins-CH2v1.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes