VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sex and Magic [Final SE] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

platanote

Amazing looking models, with great lighting and effects. The animations are very fluid and naturalistic, with different characters moving independently, very subtle loops. The story is very simple, but it makes for a compelling fantasy. The characters get very little introduction, jumping straight into the action. In this case it works, because their look, expressions and movement are well made enough to convey a lot about their personalities. A lot of it is just "horny teenagers", but it's enough to make the characters feel "life-like" without knowing much about their lives.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gianny_Molinari

As always Dumb Koala Games never disappoint. The images and the models are made with great quality, the video was awesome and all the sequences were really hot and well done. I loved it and I hope to see more game like that.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lee22br

This is amazing visual novel. Enid and Wednesday are so real in yours personality, very good game.
    The brothe and sistes is so nice incest history, with sexy and funny diaolog. The performance of animation with sound is great! Congratulations to do that.
    I hope joy soon the next one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

radom323

They can be really captivating! Those that explore character relationships well often receive praise. A well-developed story, compelling characters, and meaningful decisions that affect relationships are often key elements in these types of games.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

I quite liked this one. A few short stories that were all arousing and decently entertaining.

The video I liked, but did not like it as a video. What I mean by that is there was no skipping, pausing, etc. It was just a 12 minute block of having to watch at the dictated pace. Hated that. Luckily I liked the content.

Models were great. The short plot was hot and easy to follow.

It wasn't overly amazing in quality but it tried and wasn't awful.
    Solid 4/5
  6. 4.00 star(s)

iluvpink

This game, as in the other games by this person/group, provides a certain physical type that is relatively rare in western games of this type. The girls are young, slender, waifish types that exude youth and budding sexuality. They remind me of the work of the British photographer David Hamilton, whose art I was really into as a teenager and young adult. They weren't as explicit as what is depicted in these games, but the beautiful, young, slender, nude females appealed more to an appreciation of sexual possibility.

To each their own, but I'm so tired of the ridiculously proportioned females in the majority of adult games.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mordikay

Not even a paticular fan of loli but the art, animation and personalities written is just very good. Could use longer animation, orgasm animation and maybe some anal but hopefully there's more to come from this creator.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Me-ta-Xa

Wow....like the previous rater said....BK did it again.
    Different story...a few different models....but the same sexy stuff we would expect from this dev.
    And again it is delivered.
    Just seems the renders and animations also improve with each story...which I really love. Used to see hairs or body parts mix whith characters...that does seem to be occuring less and less.
    This one is a nice fantasy story but giving all the loli sexiness in the same basics. Which is a good thing for me because thats a big part to why I love the DK stories.
    This has most of the usual kinks...not all...but that's fine as what is in here matches the story.
    Very entertaining and a very sexy story this is.
    Looking forward to the next one!;)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Somesexpervert

Dumb Koala does it again!
    animated, interesting premise, dont skip unseen text.
    T he fully voiced video is hot af.

I want to know what program they used to get those vr-like interactions :)

:love::love::love::love::love: