EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Halloween is a special night when everything magical comes alive. A powerful sorceress just can't help but miss such an opportunity. The power to possess and attract beautiful sisters to her realm. Just what sexual revelations can she show them? However, any meeting with a sorceress has consequences. As Billy is going to find out after using the sacred powers on his sister for his own pleasure.
Featuring a 12-minute fully-animated and voiced video.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: Dumb Koala Games - -
Artist: Dumb Koala - - - - -
Version: Final SE
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

01.jpg ww_31.jpg 2.jpg ww_78.jpg 3.jpg ww_169.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
so this is basically a straight up fuckfest/lesbianism with not to many men ? okay got it will check it out doubt i will like it but i will check it out nonetheless since no others i like are available/updated so thanks for the share (y):coffee:

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
Will this have actual crazy sex magic or just the regular "I used magic to make people horny and like me" like so many other games with magic.

Reactions: monkisuma

Somesexpervert

Dec 4, 2022
Hoooooly shit, that was stupid hot! What did you use to render the video? like was it a vr program? and how do I get my hands on that!

Seriously Dumb Koala. keep doing what you're doing <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumb Koala Games

Dumb Koala Games

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Will this have actual crazy sex magic or just the regular "I used magic to make people horny and like me" like so many other games with magic.
That and body swaps.
Hoooooly shit, that was stupid hot! What did you use to render the video? like was it a vr program? and how do I get my hands on that!

Seriously Dumb Koala. keep doing what you're doing <3
Thanks! It's Virt-a-Mate VR + stabilization + AI interpolation + Voice actors :)

Dumb Koala Games

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
I dont know how to install zip files on my Android. Any chance for a regular apk file ?
Looks like .apk was archived in links here for some reason. Just extract it and you'll find the .apk file. Should be an option in a file manager.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes