Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ctfycP.png

Overview:
Sex and the Furry Titty 3 is turning the heat up to the max! More sex, more tittes and more wild furry ladies! Five new VOICE ACTED scenarios will plunge you even deeper into the throbbing warmth full of seductice choices. Conquer the match-3 challenges, enjoy the most tempting animated scenes yet.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: Furlough Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3
Language: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Voice: English
Prequel: Sex and the Furry Titty 2: Sins of the City
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.gif ss-2.gif ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.png ss-9.png ss-10.png ss-11.png ss-12.png ss-13.png ss-14.png ss-15.png ss-16.png ss-17.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
BaasB
FURRY game, Male Protagonist, not mixed with GAY content, is a real rarity... and a welcome one.(y)

Even better is when the drudgery of life and the search for real estate brings you into one apartment with two... interesting women.
"Sarah and Christine, who are ready to listen to you and serve you… a delicious dinner." :sneaky:

THX for the share...

Last edited:

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
God the art for these things is so good, but I don't wanna play more puzzles noooooo

N7CMDR

Jun 24, 2023
View attachment 3668241
...i said this so many times.....that i might be a furry now.....
...thx for the share....
Here's my take man: if it has big titties/ass and is 80-90% human shaped I'm down for it. Slime girl, furry girl, robot girl, whatever-girl, so long as its hot as fuck looking I'll bust a nut too it. And honestly I bet this is true for most people, they're just afraid of being associated with the furry fandom given its "stigma" and so constantly deny it.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i feel like i should get hard after viewing the previews, but for some reason im not

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Glad to see, that my cheat table with the dynamic autoAttachThread still works fine on all 3 actually. (same post - also links to the dl there. So if you did dl current version already no need to re-dl)

Hey guys, wanted to share something I created - works on any of the "Sex and the Furry Titty" 1-3 games (and may upcomming ones)
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). Its a well-known tool since 2008. In a nutshell: Get/start tool, load table/or attach and auto-load, hit enable and activate the wanted options.
Download .

*NOTES:
  • Hope it's fairly simple to use. On any questions quote or if I miss it pm me.
WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Last edited:

xKiraKira

Apr 30, 2018
Art is nice but this is way too grindy. Very short scenes for what it takes to get there. Puzzles takes forever to clear even if you use their included cheat for unlimited turns. By the time you reach a scene you've already lost all excitement. You might as well play an actual bejeweled game since this made my jewels blue.

Reactions: Alkasal