3.50 star(s) 16 Votes
May 15, 2017
Question about game play: Is there any strategy to get the vertical love hear meter full before the shift ends?
I find that stamina keeps running out. Do you get anything for maxing out the bar or nothing

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
really need a fullscreen mode.......
nice artwork
You can change the resolution in the savedata.ini file located at: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\S_A_The_Game

I changed it to my 4K resolution. It didn't give that to me, but it is far larger then the native resolutions the game offers.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
from the screenshots this seems like a copy-paste game.
Make 1 character, make 3 animations, copy paste a different head on the same body.
Or is there more to it?
For the moment it seems that way with Korra having as big tits and muscly arms like Power Girl. Hopefully the Korra body is just a placeholder for Sabu (in using Power Girl's body but with darker skin), given this is pre-alpha and that each girl gets their own body and dimensions in future versions/final product.

Was disappointed that one of the customers I got when I played the game was a chick in the avatar but when you press Start, it was a guy who was fucking Korra. Hopefully this too changes in future versions.

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
For the moment it seems that way with Korra having as big tits and muscly arms like Power Girl. Hopefully the Korra body is just a placeholder for Sabu (in using Power Girl's body but with darker skin), given this is pre-alpha and that each girl gets their own body and dimensions in future versions/final product.

Was disappointed that one of the customers I got when I played the game was a chick in the avatar but when you press Start, it was a guy who was fucking Korra. Hopefully this too changes in future versions.
Sabu is supposedly working on female customers more. At the moment, it's supposed to just be a placeholder as other mechanics for the game are worked out.

I think that Korra ended up as the second girl because her body type is pretty close to Power Girl, meaning that there's a bit more options early on while more would come later. Basically as an early way to test the multiple booth stuff while working on other mechanics for the game's end result.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
SexArcade - The Game
Alpha 0.1.0 - Release 18 Feb 2018

S-A The Game 0.1.0 - Sample images.jpg

Patreon Version 1€+ tier:
Zippyshare:

ATTENTION:
This build is the first alpha release which means that sabu has decided on all features, which will be in the final version of the game. So from now on he will only add stuff that is finished in full beauty and ready for the
final shipment.
BUT:
Sadly this also means that this current release (0.1.0) is nothing more than the intro screens, first
conversation with one main character and an overview screen. All earlier gameplay elements (booths/shop) have been removed for now and will be in the next releases in their finale stage - but don't crucify me if they won't.

Beyond those kind words: to me the current progress is not really satisfying - the next release better be of some substance or there will be one supporter less!

So, if you want any nude action the is still the better one.

Update Log Ver. 0.1.0
- Feb 2018 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
SexArcade - The Game
Alpha 0.1.0 - Release 18 Feb 2018

View attachment 69545

Patreon Version 1€+ tier:
Zippyshare:

ATTENTION:
This build is the first alpha release which means that sabu has decided on all features, which will be in the final version of the game. So from now on he will only add stuff that is finished in full beauty and ready for the
final shipment.
BUT:
Sadly this also means that this current release (0.1.0) is nothing more than the intro screens, first
conversation with one main character and an overview screen. All earlier gameplay elements (booths/shop) have been removed for now and will be in the next releases in their finale stage - but don't crucify me if they won't.

Beyond those kind words: to me the current progress is not really satisfying - the next release better be of some substance or there will be one supporter less!

So, if you want any nude action the is still the better one.

Update Log Ver. 0.1.0
- Feb 2018 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... if you want the "story" you can play this, but if you want sex without "story" you've to play the other? :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, boils down to that right now. Wasn't the best choice the dev has made if you ask me. I mean he could have easily left it in the game (0.1.0).
That intro comic isn't final but made it into it aswell for some reason. so much for that statement on "only finalized features make it into new releases from now on!". I just hope there will be some final version with actual new gameplay - and not year 2021.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I finished having the conversation with the redhead and she sent me with the shaved head girl, but she does not give me the things to start playing. Does anyone know what to do? Someone did the same?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I finished having the conversation with the redhead and she sent me with the shaved head girl, but she does not give me the things to start playing. Does anyone know what to do? Someone did the same?
The answer is above you. Post #112. If you want to play the sex scenes, you need to stick with the oldest version (0.9). This newest version is just story and nothing more.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Um.... so the shopkeeper told me to meet her at booth 079... so I went to the booth area and there is only powergirl's, I assume that's 079, but when I open it, it's just the standard powergirl shift and the quest is stuck at this point. Any ideas?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes