Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OMG, just started trying this and I already have a headache because of the language. I assume this was not written in English, but DAMN this is hard to read.

So, Catherine = Katherine and Sydney = Cindy??? Was there any checking of the dialogue before this was published?

Last edited:

BengerBang

Jul 13, 2017
Gotta say I didn't hate it nearly as much as those who really couldn't stand it. The translation was jarring, and though I was mostly able to make out all that was being said, it definitely detracted from immersion. While the twist was clever, it wasn't executed in a way that held any weight, plus the epilogue left me confused with oddities that made you question who the real culprit was. While I haven't played through the police officer team-up, don't think it would change the ending; plus, with as mediocre as the whole thing was, I'm not inclined to go back and play through again, even for the extra scenes. One final thing, I'm always irked by the games that have only one page with limited amount of slots to save. Aggravating.

Reactions: lots`o`fap
1.30 star(s) 4 Votes