VN Others Sex Friend Osananajimi / Childhood sexfriend

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
38842.jpg Description (from vndb):

The protagonist is eating at a restaurant when he runs into his childhood friend.
After making fun of him for being a virgin, she proposes for them to lose their virginity together; which starts their path of becoming sex friends.

Tags: Glasses, Childhood Friend, All-Sex, Thicc etc
Game engine: TVP(KIRIKIRI) Z core
Game sites: orcsoft.jp/orc012 |
Language: Japanese
VNDB:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
+1 (?)
This thread doesn't have the [translation request] tag, maybe a mistake?
After a bit of searching, I was able to find a torrent for the jap version. Never shared links before, but if it's allowed and someone wants it just reply okay~

things to note: this is from the dev/publisher(?) of oral lessons with chii-chan: https://f95zone.to/threads/oral-lessons-with-chii-chan-v1-01-orcsoft-team-goblin.42760/

So it might actually be very possible to translate&uncensor it because their games seem to follow a standard template for its, uhh, engine/system/UI I guess.

Also, Orcsoft seems to have a trend for BJ faces, which is one of my favs, you might say fetish:3 and they have many games out already. Hope to see some love and interest for their games!

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
So it might actually be very possible to translate&uncensor it because their games seem to follow a standard template for its, uhh, engine/system/UI I guess.
Well, I am translating this. The game uses KiriKiriZ with rather weak encryption so no troubles there. But no guarantees of anything: the game seems not to generate any interest, my system is almost dead and there is a lot of text (~90 scripts with only translatable lines ranging from 300 to 600), and pure MTL will be absolute shit for this game so I don't want to upload that.

Here are some examples of MTL from my lulz.txt file of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I won't be really marking this as [WIP]. Simply wanted to create the thread just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jolyroger

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
Well, I am translating this. The game uses KiriKiriZ with rather weak encryption so no troubles there. But no guarantees of anything: the game seems not to generate any interest, my system is almost dead and there is a lot of text (~90 scripts with only translatable lines ranging from 300 to 600), and pure MTL will be absolute shit for this game so I don't want to upload that.
I have utterly no knowledge of programming and the troubles of translating, what I said was just my guess, my bad. As for interest in the game, I believe it is great enough to deserve it and more, people just havent heard of it. I suggest just marking it as WIP anyways since it will help catch people's eye and you are attempting to translate and deserve the credit.

To clarify, I for example was very confused when I searched my way into this thread. It has the normal tags for a completed translation but without the [Completed] tag, and neither does it have a [WIP] tag. Also, when I searched for this game many other ones threads popped up. As a result, many people would end up skimming over it... unless they are looking for it specifically like me. Anyways, WIP helps indicate progress right?

The only two games translated from orcsoft, one proper and one MTL, sadly seems... different in terms of CG to most of their other games. I was not interested in the slightest after looking at both of them. Perhaps a lot of other people also got turned off after looking at these two games and lost interest. If this game was the first Orcsoft title translated, I imagine it just might have turned out way better.

Hope your translation goes well and thx!

Last edited:

Señor F

Apr 13, 2018
According to VNDB, this is getting officially translated, there's even a Steam page for it (it goes by "Childhood Friends"), but obviously that one's censored, though, again, according to VNDB, there's going to be a +18 version called "Childhood Friends With Benefits".

There's no release date, but I consider this an absolute win.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Oh, I drop it then. Official translation would be a much better choice to pick.

Señor F

Apr 13, 2018
Update: Just now it occurred to me to check if the game was out, and apparently it just released, I don't think I can post links but you can buy it on Denpasoft website and it's uncensored (apparently).

Rejoice brothers.

I'll just wait for someone to post the game on this site.

Reactions: Surgy and JeffRSon

JeffRSon

Jun 27, 2020
Update: Just now it occurred to me to check if the game was out, and apparently it just released, I don't think I can post links but you can buy it on Denpasoft website and it's uncensored (apparently).

Rejoice brothers.

Thanks for the update : D

Reactions: Señor F

Renpieboy

Jan 1, 2021

Rejoice brothers.

*Goes to request section*
Thanks for the update man

Reactions: Señor F
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote