Who do you want the next update to be about?

• Ningguang and Noelle

Votes: 341 39.1%
  • Lisa and Fischl

Votes: 532 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 23, 2021
The main character, Lumine, is the only futa character in the game and she's written as being more alpha than most males. So unless you count her being raped by monsters for losing a fight, I'm afraid there're no maledom futa scenes planned.
Ok! I just want Futa Tied Up Gets Blowjob or Handjob that's all i want.
but if it's not a plan, it's ok, even if it's not.

I'm just dreaming,because that's my Favorite Role. :)

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Just tried this game and love it so far! Just wondering, will there be more with Diluc and Jeane in the future? They both left on an adventure and I wonder if they will return after getting more intimate together or something

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alpes0601

Alpes0601

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Just tried this game and love it so far! Just wondering, will there be more with Diluc and Jeane in the future? They both left on an adventure and I wonder if they will return after getting more intimate together or something
Yes there will be more. If you went with the route where Jean goes with Diluc you'll see them in the other zones when they'll be added. That's what I have planned at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Hibikiki

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall it's an okay game, I kinda feel that it needs to show some effects for your actions and that some circunstances should be changed a bit:

Let's talk about Eula, rather than she directly fucking the Hilichurls it would make more sense that we feel that we had some sort of impact, for example:

*If we take the mission to destroy the Hilichurls towers, when they have a group of 3 there is a chance that Eula came because of the quest and she is captured (having our MC have the option to save her or watch cause it's hot), if we help her then we both defeat the Hilichurls and nothing happens, if we don't help her then she may start to like having sex with the Hilichurls and if she starts to get addicted to them is when the talk with Amber happens.

-Bond should be a stat that should move more, be it by gaining it (having sex/interacting with the heroine) or losing it (others having sex with her, except threesomes), even more it would be nice to have an additional relationship stat (basically for when two characters are together in a relationship) this is because in some relationships the characters will be much less likely to have sex with the MC unless some circunstances happen (we getting a rent from Mona, the sexy kind or when certain events happen such as what happens between Eula and the Hilichurls).

-It would be nice to be able at some point to not talk to the treasure hoarders to get the money but rather they directly send it to you, it can be a bit repetitive, also becoming the treasure hoarders queen should have both benefits and demerits, the benefit being to get money from them, the demerit being that Lumine will have to negotiate with Diluc.

-It would be interesting to have some investments that would generate passive income, it would help the players quite a bit not having to grind so much.

-Mona getting used to her job and even enjoying it if we take too long to buy her house back, having an effect of she still working as a prostitute even when she doesn't need to and taking away the bond penalty for when she is having sex with the treasure hoarders.

Reactions: Alpes0601

Alpes0601

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Overall it's an okay game, I kinda feel that it needs to show some effects for your actions and that some circunstances should be changed a bit:

Let's talk about Eula, rather than she directly fucking the Hilichurls it would make more sense that we feel that we had some sort of impact, for example:

*If we take the mission to destroy the Hilichurls towers, when they have a group of 3 there is a chance that Eula came because of the quest and she is captured (having our MC have the option to save her or watch cause it's hot), if we help her then we both defeat the Hilichurls and nothing happens, if we don't help her then she may start to like having sex with the Hilichurls and if she starts to get addicted to them is when the talk with Amber happens.

-Bond should be a stat that should move more, be it by gaining it (having sex/interacting with the heroine) or losing it (others having sex with her, except threesomes), even more it would be nice to have an additional relationship stat (basically for when two characters are together in a relationship) this is because in some relationships the characters will be much less likely to have sex with the MC unless some circunstances happen (we getting a rent from Mona, the sexy kind or when certain events happen such as what happens between Eula and the Hilichurls).

-It would be nice to be able at some point to not talk to the treasure hoarders to get the money but rather they directly send it to you, it can be a bit repetitive, also becoming the treasure hoarders queen should have both benefits and demerits, the benefit being to get money from them, the demerit being that Lumine will have to negotiate with Diluc.

-It would be interesting to have some investments that would generate passive income, it would help the players quite a bit not having to grind so much.

-Mona getting used to her job and even enjoying it if we take too long to buy her house back, having an effect of she still working as a prostitute even when she doesn't need to and taking away the bond penalty for when she is having sex with the treasure hoarders.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions, I'll bear them in mind!!

Here's what I think and what I've planned in regards to what you've proposed:

- About Eula and the Hilichurls: I like your idea and might implement it soon. Amber's talk shouldn't change much since a bunch though since a bunch of scenes are locked behind it, but the dialogs will change depending on when you talk to her about it

- About the bond: I'll think about it. I admit that the bond system is kind of lackluster right now and don't know yet what to do with it. At the moment it's mostly used to determine whether Jean leaves with Diluc, and also if she accepts to work as your maid. But I agree that I should add more ways to decrease the bond.

- About the treasure hoarders: Yeah I can add a way to get money automatically upon visiting the cave without having to talk the treasure hoarder. I was also supposed to add more upgrades that makes you gain more mora from the hoarders during this update but I forgot about it. I had something planned similar to the demerit you're describing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I don't know yet when I'll add it

- About the passive income: I planned to add more locations like the treasure hoarder cave that gives you money when you visit it

- About Mona: my plan was to add a way to convince her to prostitute herself again even after buying her house

Reactions: Hibikiki and 0culus
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote