Who do you want the next update to be about?

• Ningguang and Noelle

Votes: 341 39.1%
  • Lisa and Fischl

Votes: 532 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oltopedo

Nov 10, 2022
The game is good. The only thing that for future updates is to put a gallery where one can access the already unlocked animations and that gives clues how to obtain missing animations.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Oh nice! I was hoping someone would tackle this game like this, great!
Will check it out soon, but from what I see, it looks nice!
Hope for some characters like Qiqi, Klee, Diona... ! Hope that is something you'd be comfortable with, Alpes0601 ? :)

TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
This is a good game! any time you implement the gallery? I want to see the quest again and repeat Jean x Diluc scene as well

Alpes0601

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Oh nice! I was hoping someone would tackle this game like this, great!
Will check it out soon, but from what I see, it looks nice!
Hope for some characters like Qiqi, Klee, Diona... ! Hope that is something you'd be comfortable with, Alpes0601 ? :)
I have nothing against loli content but I prefer to avoid any problem so it's not something I think I'll add to the game, sorry.

Alpes0601

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
This is a good game! any time you implement the gallery? I want to see the quest again and repeat Jean x Diluc scene as well
I'm glad you like it. I'll eventually add a gallery (or at least try to), but I don't know when.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I have nothing against loli content but I prefer to avoid any problem so it's not something I think I'll add to the game, sorry.
That's certainly understandable, though unfortunate. Perhaps in the future, I will keep hoping :) Nevertheless, I'm excited for this :) !

Reactions: Alpes0601

StealthNeko

Dec 19, 2017
Been trying to get the repeatable Fischl scene and no matter what choices I make I always seem to fail at getting what. Anyone know the steps?

Hexica

Feb 22, 2018
Is it possible to only be smash the girls? Or are sex scenes with dudes unavoidable?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote