Ren'Py Abandoned Sex Is War [v0.02.01] [Qutds]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

taler

Oct 5, 2017
First thought: early game Kaguya would murder the little shit and get rid of the body.

Second thought: Hayasaka would do it before Kaguya even became aware there was a problem.

Seriously, without going into kink-shaming territory, something about trying to cuck Shirogane while (presumably) going through the usual staple of corruption with Kaguya makes this a bit too unpalatable for me. Good luck with your intended audience, though.
I would prefer it if the character replaces Shiro not cucking Shiro. I think most fans of the anime at some point self inserted into Shiro so they're very empathetic fond of him. Alas.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Hmm I'll come back in a few months and see if u the grammar has improved if not like hell I'm going to even bother trying if u can't read it u can't enjoy the hentai game unless your an idiot who's only here for the images if so just go to hitomi.la or some hentai site why bother

• Angry
Reactions: Tester27

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Normally I wouldn't mind the NTR, though in this particular fandom I'd like it better if we're Shirogane, trying out his new tactics in their ongoing "war", lol.

That said, I certainly can see the appeal to this approach. Your English kinda needs work though.

And 500MB for a first release without any major event is a downer. You probably should convert your png to webp format, and find some other ways to reduce file size, or it will blow up quickly. if this is already 500MB, I can't imagine how large it would be 10 updates down the line.

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
Well, I just hope that this game works out well!

First thought: early game Kaguya would murder the little shit and get rid of the body.

Second thought: Hayasaka would do it before Kaguya even became aware there was a problem.

Seriously, without going into kink-shaming territory, something about trying to cuck Shirogane while (presumably) going through the usual staple of corruption with Kaguya makes this a bit too unpalatable for me. Good luck with your intended audience, though.
Yeah, I would prefer to play as a horny Shirogane that just messes around with all of the girls. Oh well.

Reactions: Lucifer111

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

the intended audience... the really really tiny amount of people that like the source but want an end to the wholesomeness. Is mostly gonna be people who don't give a shit about source, since those that like the source, will hate cucking shiro.

Dev really shooting themselves in the foot with missing an easy audience on this one.

But hey, will probably bolster the demand for a proper one, and so a dev who does that will get to capitalize on it even more.

Reactions: Lucifer111

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
What is that dialog? You need an English writer to help you out.

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
maybe i'm the only one complaining, but would it be possible to make his face less of a slap in the face? that's kind of annoying to see

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes