Ren'Py Abandoned Sex Is War [v0.02.01] [Qutds]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Guys
It's Netori. You are the guy fucking other's wives. You are the sex machine. If playing/seeing Netori makes YOU place youself as the guy getting cucked, you deeply inside want this. If you can't see difference between Netori and Netorare, it's your problem.
The thing is, most players will come into this having watched the original series, so, from their perspective, it is NTR against Shirogane, because that's the character they have known before they have met the protagonist of this game. Yes, it's netori in the strictest definition of the term, but if you have a greater emotional attachment to the one being stolen from than to the one doing the stealing, that's not how it comes across, and if we are talking about an erotic game, that's the only thing that matters, not semantics.

As I already said, the intended audience is free to enjoy this (as if they needed my permission) but I just would feel as uncomfortable playing this as if I was playing a detailed account of me fucking my friend's wife behind his back. Just not my cup of tea.

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
> "ooh love is war parody"
> clicks
> it's about cucking Shirogane
> no thanks

Shame because a parody of love is war itself is a neat concept, but when you watch a show you grow attached to the characters and their relationships. Seeing Shirogane getting cucked is like having to watch your friend get cheated on. Not fun.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Guys
It's Netori. You are the guy fucking other's wives. You are the sex machine. If playing/seeing Netori makes YOU place youself as the guy getting cucked, you deeply inside want this. If you can't see difference between Netori and Netorare, it's your problem.
The actual anime has you inserting into the main character. That main character is now the one being cucked. In this specific case you need to take that into account in your argument.

Flaming Horny

Sep 12, 2020
I can see why not everyone was happy about cucking Shirogane, and although I like the premise of the game, I can't help but wonder if it would be a good idea to go for a "good" route, you know, helping the characters instead of corrupting them and date Hayasaka, Kei, or even Kobachi. Unlikely, right...?

Reactions: Lucifer111

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Why are you complaining about NTR on a game that lets you do the cucking lol, y

You play this type of parody games for the girls right ? So why are you so butthurt about not playing Shiro ? Stop self inserting into anime characters that's sad.

Plus why are you complaining about NTR on a game that lets you do the cucking lol, you don't even make sense
I think not getting emotionally attached to fiction is sadder.

Dec 26, 2019
guys, guys chill, its just a visual novel xD its not real and far from canon.
Lets be real for a second: there's TONS of ntr games out there that probably desacrate your favourite anime couple ._. but at the end of the day, lewd visual novels are the game equivalent of fanfiction stories, some are good, some are trash, but they're all just there only because someone wants to get off to it, thats it.
If you're not into it, that's cool (y) just move on and ignore it like you never even saw it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes