RPGM [Sex Life with Mother! Fuutta~!][RJ01116030][haruharutei]

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can’t get over the fact that whatever translator software was used to translate the title somehow managed to turn “Fantasy” into “Fuutta~”. You couldn’t even do this shit if you were trying.

Fioli

Apr 17, 2022
Guys, can you tell me why I can't complete the 3rd quest of collecting medicinal herbs? Nothing lights up on my location and I'm just stuck here

ZEDD95

Jul 2, 2023
I can’t get over the fact that whatever translator software was used to translate the title somehow managed to turn “Fantasy” into “Fuutta~”. You couldn’t even do this shit if you were trying.
If im not wrong when the japanese pronouns of the word fantasy into english it's called fuu-an-taji and its funny when the translator result just come up with fuutta lol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi, it's you. finally did you decide to pick up this game for translation?
No, unfortunately I don’t quite have the time right now to be picking up translation projects.

If im not wrong when the japanese pronouns of the word fantasy into english it's called fuu-an-taji and its funny when the translator result just come up with fuutta lol
The literal transcription of ファンタジー (stylized as hiragana ふぁんたじ~ in the game’s title) is fu-a-n-ta-jī, but the small ァ/ぁ makes it unambiguous that the syllable should be pronounced fa, so there’s no reason for a u to end up in the translation, much less a long ū/uu.