Unreal Engine Sex Machines [v0.7.2] [Nathan]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Ok IIRC the game is PCVR only so why are you asking if the pc version is working? Is there any other version for quest perhaps (and i mean standalone apk to sideload for quest, not throgh link/virtualdesktop/airlink). I don't think there is, also the new version wouldn't be realesed if it didn't actually work.

Yorien

Jul 24, 2017
playable for me on quest 2
And how do you click?

I'm facing same issue as many others on Quest 2. Cannot click on the "Yes" button to actually start the scenario.

On earlier versions it took a few tries, but you could eventually "push" the buttons down, but on this one seems there's some problem.

xast

Jul 2, 2018
And how do you click?

I'm facing same issue as many others on Quest 2. Cannot click on the "Yes" button to actually start the scenario.

On earlier versions it took a few tries, but you could eventually "push" the buttons down, but on this one seems there's some problem.
You have to first press the button to make it that your finger points, and then push the button

It's been a while since i played it so i dont really remember.

michi04

May 14, 2018
can someone tell me how to play the game. I only have half a picture above and below only black. Besides, I can't move anything. how can i get the image from full screen to windowed mode. Thank you very much.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Worked reasonably well before this update. Now, I cannot start any machines, initiation of pose module crashes the game, and the first room keeps saying that the shock module is not attached, even though it's secured on the table and attached to the nipples. The older version had fewer bugs.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes