EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Your friend Ilia has been missing for some time and you have received a tip telling you that that she might be in a weird creepy mansion.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-04-30
Developer: Knot Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: F95
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win (32): - - - - -
Win (64): - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Thank you BaasB for sharing this game.

2.gif 8.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 6.png 7.png z1.jpg z2.jpg z3.jpg z4.jpg z5.jpg z6.jpg z7.jpg z8.jpg 4.png

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Played it, and immediately, all I could feel was "I don't know what to do here but what I do know is to run away from those noises." And That I did.... And for some reason, lasted a while.
Overall, its nice and short game but the "enemies" are really aggressive. They do have like certain patrol routes but you would not know for certain until all of the noises quiet down. They kinda always pop up near your vicinity from time to time, and they have certain "territories" when they spawn, all you gotta do is stay away from their line of sight and they pretty much leave you alone. Line of sight is their game and they don't really care if you open a door behind them or tail them but they can do 180 rotations real quick so better not kiss their asses.
If ya do get cursed by them, potions are pretty much lying around. Finding them is easy too because there isn't much rooms to remember. The tricky part is sometimes, the potions or items are really hard to pick up.
Anyways, still haven't finished it. So I dunno how far the game goes.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes