Unreal Engine Sex, Please [Teaser v0.05] [Evil Boobs Cult]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mestrabatata

Oct 1, 2021
I just can't comprehend how someone WILLINGLY spend hours and hours creating this... thing... knowing that they will most probably receive no support either sentimental or financial. Just wow.
receive support he receives but the question is another, is this support enough?

GabrielF

Jan 30, 2018
please add " Horror " or something unique tag on it , so I can exclude this game. I feel sick when I see that cover pic.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Seriously, I'm shocked, you have to be completely insane/crazy to make a game like this, or else be a genius idk

The nurse who gets possessed by a demon and commits suici** after fucking her freaked me out

I sincerely believe that the guy who created this game is 5 years ahead of his competitors and can have a market

Sincerely you give me a complete horror game linked with sex gameplay on steam for like 10€ max it will sell as well as poppy playtime

Last edited:

Questionsis

Feb 22, 2022
Sex, Please is still in development. In your opinion is this game bad? Sex with toys is not interesting? Should we add more regular sex with people? Or more sex with monsters and various gory kills?
It would be nice to have a simple sex scene with the female doll inside the box, she could like be taken over by a demon mid sex.

Jus7C

Feb 2, 2021
Sex, Please is still in development. In your opinion is this game bad? Sex with toys is not interesting? Should we add more regular sex with people? Or more sex with monsters and various gory kills?
There are already a bunch of sex games for normies out there...I think we're good...now, about your question...

..png

Just sayin'...

Xddrekt

Oct 7, 2019
i would love to sex up weird demon creatures like ur previous one, that was fun specially the horse/demon thing hehe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seriiuo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes