Completed Sex Quest [Final] [Superscope Digital Games]

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
lol steam says the game does not exist in the shop .
but i bought it and i can find it under discussion.

i give up the game unplayble XD
i make the 2 quest and now stuck the game nothing goes more.
load save self error.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
lol steam says the game does not exist in the shop .
but i bought it and i can find it under discussion.
They don't delete peoples' purchased copies of games removed from the store, no. Should be reasonably self-explanatory why.

May 20, 2021
i don't know the rest of you but this game is bad how can you go from Skyrim to wanna be then color to alien blue tint everywhere but when you wanna have proof the screenshot is like am not blue

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Stop putting the completed tag on abandoned games. Just because they released a prototype on steam doesn't make it a real game. I'm downloading it again just for laughs but if this is what I remember most of the game is just you running around in a barren city in hopes of finding a sex scene.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game looks very, veeery much like a rip-off of Eternal Dread 2, except that ED is more anime, and is not an H-game. But Sex Quest is very buggy, as in falling through floors, and now my savegame is ruined because my character won't move anymore :(

And I would advise the dev to look into her walking again. She typically has cross-leg when she walks and runs.

So, the game does have potential, but in its current state, it looks more like a proof of concept than as a playable game.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Why have monsta tag if no secks with monsta? X(

Last edited: