• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
I figured out the problem, the auto save takes up the #1 save slot and I was sending you the #21 save. Here is the proper save.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Well, that's still not in the Obsidian Cave but at least it's easy enough to get from the Frozen Ruins to the Obsidian Cave.

The problem is that the game checks for the wrong version of the Drain spell (it checks for skill #237 when it should check for skill #49). There are 6 other valid spells to use here, so there's a workaround. I'll report this problem to HornyNinja.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
The saves are ordered correctly when I load from the game, but the save folder in the www folder may have mis ordered the saves.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
The order the saves are listed on in the save file when not in the game is wrong by 1. The auto save takes upthe #1 spot for the saves resulting in some confusion about which save is which.

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
In chapter 14 when traveling back to zyn you meet beast in the bar and beauty has been kidnapped. Is there a way to save beauty and convince beast not to join the alpha pack? Or will this have to wait for the next update?

sakhs28

Jan 7, 2020
Thanks ayone know how to pass the maze need to find sylvia to help her but i stuck at forest

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Compressed 511MB --> 169MB (just Ogg Vorbis --> Opus ~128 and lossy PNGs):

(hotfix applied already)

amome99

Nov 15, 2018
I want to customize event in this game
For example, events, dialogue, character actions, etc.
what do i have to do

Odzs27

Jun 16, 2020
i downloaded the recent version of the game ..
The game is messing up on my i'm at the Hall of Hero's an it isn't wanting to go past where the woman says that she is out of there..
there's no speaking past where she is supposed to leave the room. to be honest it's kinda pissing me off an another thing is why can't you name the castle anything else ?

sakhs28

Jan 7, 2020
i downloaded the recent version of the game ..
The game is messing up on my i'm at the Hall of Hero's an it isn't wanting to go past where the woman says that she is out of there..
there's no speaking past where she is supposed to leave the room. to be honest it's kinda pissing me off an another thing is why can't you name the castle anything else ?
download the hotfix and replace the map on data

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes