4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which teleport do you mean? the first one at the beginning of Sebastian Route or the Last one after the Pack Orgy?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's pretty much the end...
like in the beginning it'll take a bit of time for sebastian to realise what happens... than an option to save at the chapter end should get available

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
depending on your previous choices that could have lead to qiuet an interesting update.
Also if you start from the beginning you should notice a few changes in regards of characters, equipment and skills.
There have been a few bugs in the past that should also have been cleaned up at this point.
And with the next release the Harem party will mostlikely be reunited to continue their Quest... and hopefully that witch Rhea will finally give some fucking answers on what the fuck is going on here...
My bet is she acts as an alcolyte to the Lust Maiden.
Also looking forward to learn more about the profanity Kimiko tends to have for the Harem party, now that atleast Rhea understands her rambling :þ

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Current public release now 0.8.3 - in testing is 0.9...

CHAPTER 8 IS OUT! Reunite the Harem Party

The Harem Party is currently split up. Amelia’s side is captured and needs to escape the Sex Dungeons and flee from the Rose Capital. Meanwhile, Sebastian’s side has been teleported to the wild land of the beasts, the Zyn Empire. Play both sides of the story and reunite the Harem Party!

Introducing the canine beastfolk samurai, Collie! Sebastian’s side will need to team up with her to save Rakshivah from Ragnarok. Collie, like other strong beastfolk, wields the power of Alpha. But what the heck is Alpha even??

Rhea works alongside Amelia’s team now a traitor to the Lust King. But Rhea is a deceiving temptress and may not be so easy to get along with. Just what is her goal in all of this??
It’s going to be a fun chapter this time! I promise ^_^

0.8.x Changelog
-Chapter 8 complete!
-2 new Quests (2 Ongoing)
-3 (and a half?) sex scenes,
-Ragnarok, Bark Town/Mountains, Sex Dungeons locations
-Sebastian side and Amelia side gameplay
-2 boss battles
-Optional “special plan” to avoid combat in Ragnarok dungeon
-Ragnarok gauntlet fights for Rakshivah solo/team
-Sex Journal updated
-Skills/Weapons/Armor/Enemies rebalanced further
-bugs fixed

Sex Quest is my first real RPGMaker project. I hope to improve and learn during the course of this project. Feedback will help not only improve myself but also the project. I welcome any advice and suggestions! I want to make this silly quest as sexy as possible for Sebastian and everyone who takes part in it!

Download the newest update here:
PC:
MAC:

Reactions: League and Krull

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I must say that, in the developer site, there is already the version 0.9.4
The game is not that popular even less on this site so most who play the game check the first page to go to his site or just going straight to it and the game is free so when new updates come are right there.

Reactions: Garan Elderan

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well - let's update the link - and more...

CHAPTER 10, Return to Zyn!

Chapter 10 is ready in its entirety! It’s time for a proper visit to Zyn, the kingdom of beasts! Rawr!

Story wise this will be a rather quick and simple chapter. Go to Zyn, have lots of furry fun. Reunite with everyone’s favorite Alpha-wielding canine and confront a new annoying enemy.

The story may be quick and easy but there is LOTS to do in Zyn. Adventurer Guild quests, vampire hunting, rumble with the orcs, and of course LOTS of fun furry sex (for those of you who are into that).

Bark Town and Ragnarok will also be available to revisit now and for those of you who can’t get enough grinding, Zyn has LOTS of places for good EXP. For those of you that hate it though (like me) it is mostly avoidable.

Also, apologies for Rhea and Mary not coming along for this part of the quest. I have a good reason for it I swear! :’( Mary will have more to do next chapter so look forward to that!

CHAPTER 10, Changelog
-New Location: Zyn Wilds
-1 returning playable character
-8 new Quests
-8 sex scenes
-Skills updated (10 new Spells, etc)
-2 new Hunt bosses, Zyn only!
-Sex Journal updated
-bugs fixed

Sex Quest is my first real RPGMaker project. I hope to improve and learn during the course of this project. Feedback will help not only improve myself but also the project. I welcome any advice and suggestions! I want to make this silly quest as sexy as possible for Sebastian and everyone who takes part in it!

Download the newest update here:
PC:
MAC:

HOW TO USE PREVIOUS SAVES IN UPDATE VERSION
PC - In the previous version folder just go to (Sex Quest 0.x.x\www\save) and copy and paste the ENTIRE save folder into the new version folder in the exact same location.
MAC – In the previous version folder just go to (Sex Quest 0.x.x mac\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw) and copy and paste the ENTIRE save folder into the new version folder in the exact same location.

BEFORE YOU PLAY, PLEASE READ:
This game involves adult sexual situations (that are rather ridiculous). If you are under 18 years of age or offended by such things, please do not play this game!

kinks and fetishes: sex, anal, 3somes, lesbian, orgy, mind control, harem, BDSM, gangbang, monster girl sex, furry, tentacles, rape,

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
1545487656844.jpeg

WOuldn't it be nice if women were this straight forward? I'll be going outside to watch then give you a tongue massage!

Reactions: DrackDrap

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I am stuck trying to get out of rose city, the only way I see to get out is blocked by 2 guards running side by side, any tips?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
could you provide a screenshot? there are several areas with 2 or more guards patrolling the same street, square or backally

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Misleading descriptions and dishonest tags. Zero stars and no reviews. Games with sillier premises than this manage to attract artistic talent, so what's wrong with this one? Is the developer just squeamish about explicit h in his h-game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this game was heavily inspired by Sierra Lee's "The last Souvereign" which doesn't have any vissual H-content apart a few sprites. (same as here)
The descriptoion is summaring the start and goal of the game... that certain aspects as the virginity of the MC change is also implied in that
all tags are fitting to the current content. Which one would you disagree upon?
0 Stars in this thread only means no ratings

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes