• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Unity Completed Sex & The Sea [v1.0.0] [CherrySock]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Just by scrolling the page, i can see "the Grind is strong with this one ". If it's 0.1, wonder what the finished version will feel like : Work !

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Interesting and cool, but maybe I should wait next version? Or after next version?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you'd like to report the bugs, go to CherrySock.com on the OP and see if it's not already reported. If it isn't, then leave a report there.
Edited.. No info about the game on his patreon but on the blog, you could make a comment detailing the bugs.

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If you'd like to report the bugs
Ok, I'll try that later this day. Did you by chance see that this game is made in Unity? So the others tag is misleading...

Added:
I on the developers blog. We'll see if it is picked up :).

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He reports that it was made with adventure game studio. But it does seem to have a Unity Engine. I'll add the Unity Tag.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
It is definitely Unity. When you start the game it says so :). Also the logo on the exe is from Unity. Thanks for changing...

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
So this doesn't work for me at all. I've got the 5 coins, I've talked to igorr and nysa, attempting gifting, but when I go to combine it the game just goes "why would I do this?"
OH I figured it out, I didn't realize I had to talk to Nysa again with a new topic prompt -_-

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, when a picked the five coins and dropped it in the candy box it said something and then did it. Then I gave it to Nysa and see went berserk after seeing the five coins in the box :). At that point she left the room...

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Not a bad game at all. A few bugs, some misspellings and a few awkward drawings, but the majority of the game rolls along well. The puzzles become a little aimless after you get up on the deck, but everything is straightforward enough to get through without much trouble. The "look" action is annoyingly slow even when it works, and fades and text scrolls flash a little, but neither is a constant pain.

I was a little surprised that the punishment scene isn't in the game yet, and at the hint of branching, but overall this promises to become a better point&click than Willy Dickhard.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
dev hasn't responded to the comment on the site of theirs so chances are the comment wont be responded to would highly recommend that a staff member contact the dev to have one of his or her team be a rep for the game on this thread to be the ears and voice for the game

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
ps the game patreon ant been touched since october 31 and on the website the last post was on nov 7th titled poison ivy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Usually Cherrysock responds within a week. I've seen him be more responsive on another site. Not sure if it was loverslab or a site like that.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes